《美少女的谎言》第4季第78集:梅丽莎不是当A的料子
日期:2014-04-26 22:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

Mom.
妈妈
What's going on?
怎么回事
Someone called the police about a domestic disturbance.
有人打电话给警察说有家庭纠纷
Where?
在哪儿
Here. At our house.
这儿 我们家
When we were shouting?
在我们吵架的时候吗
They just want to talk to you and make sure you're okay.
他们只是想跟你谈谈 确认你没事
Of course I'm okay. What do they think happened?
我当然没事 他们以为发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We have a right to know what's being said about us.
我们有权利知道别人是怎么说我们的
Look, it's all just a big mistake, so come on,
这都只是个误会 所以快过来
They just want to talk to you for a few minutes.
他们只是想跟你聊几分钟
Officers, I think there's been a huge misunderstanding.
警官 我觉得这是一个巨大的误会
Her car's gone and she's not in the barn.
她的车开走了 她不在谷仓里
Do you believe what she told you? Part of it? Any of it?
你相信她说的任何话吗
Enough of it... for now.
对现在而言 足够了
Then you believe that she didn't kill Wilden.
而且你相信她没有杀威尔登
"Melissa's guilty of plenty,
梅丽莎罪恶颇多
but she's not 'A' material.
但她不是当A的料
Kisses."
亲亲

重点解释

They just want to talk to you for a few minutes.他们只是想跟你聊几分钟

talk to与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

a few 一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

John vamped up a few rumors to discredit his enemy.

约翰编造一些谣言去中伤他的敌人。

They just want to talk to you and make sure you're okay.他们只是想跟你谈谈确认你没事

make sure弄明白; 设法确保

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

分享到
重点单词
  • domesticadj. 国内的,家庭的,驯养的 n. 家仆,佣人
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • discreditvt. 使 ... 不可信,怀疑,损害 ... 的信用
  • misunderstandingn. 误会,误解 misunderstand的现在分词
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的