《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第3期:寄样家庭
日期:2015-01-27 17:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Your parents never--
你父母从没
They're gone.
他们走了
Gone?
走了
Dead.
去世了
So, the creep in 26 fell asleep
26排的那个怪咖睡着了
and he has a huge bag of chips.
他有一大包薯条
Do you think we can get away with stealing them?
你觉得我们能偷过来还不被发现吗
Well, unless 60 people get on at the next stop...
除非下一站有60个人上车
I'd say we look pretty good for it.
我觉得我们才能做的到
Yeah.
是啊
So, does he know you're coming? Your uncle?
他知道你要来吗 你叔叔
Yeah, of course he does.
当然知道
He's the only family I have.
他是我仅有的家人
So, then, who're you living with now?
那你现在和谁住
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Foster home?
寄养家庭吗
You don't have to say it like that.
你没必要这么说
You're not gonna catch something
虽然我们坐在一起
because we're sharing a seat.
但你也不能瞎猜
Hey, if there's something to catch, I've already got it.
如果有什么能拿的 我早就得手了
I've spent some time in a few of them myself.
我在很多寄养家庭里生活过
So, um, are you running away?
你是离家出走吗
I'm stealing those chips.
我去把那些薯条偷过来

重点解释

So, the creep in 26 fell asleep26排的那个怪咖睡着了

fall asleep入睡; 睡着

He lay down on the sofa and soon fall asleep.

她躺在沙发上很快就睡著了。

He fall asleep over the book.

他看着书睡着了。

So, um, are you running away?你是离家出走吗

run away逃跑

Nobody could foresee his running away.

没人预见到他的逃跑。

He broke the window and ran away.

他打破窗子逃跑了。

Do you think we can get away with stealing them?你觉得我们能偷过来还不被发现吗

get away逃脱;离开

This gives the lizard time to get away.

这就给了蜥蜴逃脱的时间。

I don't really believe you can get away with it.

我不太相信你能逃脱得了。

分享到
重点单词
  • fostervt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等) adj.
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • lizardn. 蜥蜴,蜥蜴皮
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • foreseev. 预见,预知