《美少女的谎言》第4季第33期:死无对证
日期:2013-12-08 20:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Does it take requests?
它会按我们的意愿行事吗
You know what?
知道吗
Ali was hooking up with someone in Cape may that summer,
艾莉在开普的那个夏天 正和某人厮混
and she was telling her mom that it was us.
她告诉她妈妈 是和我们在一起
Yeah. We know. Wilden.
是啊 早就知道有这么个人了 威尔登
No, we don't know.
不 我们不知道
If wilden had his own boat,
要是威尔登有自己的船
why would he be staying at Ali's parents' beach house?
他干嘛还要睡在艾莉爸妈的海边小屋
That's a really great question,
是个好问题
but we can't ask him because he's dead.
可我们也无从问起 因为他已经死了
And that lake is now a crime scene.
而那个湖现在是犯罪现场
The shoreline that we threw the car--
咱们把汽车推下去的那个岸边...
Aria, you have to stop, okay?
艾瑞亚 别说了
That was weeks ago, and you guys were wearing pumps.
那都是几周前了 而且你们当时穿着运动鞋
The footprints that the police are looking for are high heels.
警察在找的脚印是高跟鞋的
Wait. Whose high heels? Well, the cops don't know,
等下 谁的高跟鞋 条子们不知道
but Mona's trying to tell us that they're Alison's.
不过莫娜和我们说那些是艾莉森的脚印
Was it...muddy that night?
那天晚上路很泥泞
Hey, board shorts. Miss me?
帅哥 想我了吗
Did you just hear that?
你刚听到了吗
Yeah. I'm standing right next to you.
听到了 我就站在你旁边
Wait.
听着
Look, I came here for a reason. What's wrong?
听着 我不是平白无故来这里 怎么了
Hey, what's this song?
这是什么歌
What's she singing?
她在唱什么
If "A" tries to pin this whole wilden thing on my mom--
要是A想用威尔登的这些事威胁我妈
Hanna, you don't have to worry.
汉娜 别担心了
Your mom wasn't even in Rosewood the night
威尔登死的那个晚上
that wilden was killed.
你妈都不在玫瑰镇

重点解释

Ali was hooking up with someone in Cape may that summer,艾莉在开普的那个夏天正和某人厮混

hook up with和...有联系

Does he hook up with sexy Linda?

他泡上了性感的琳达?

He wants to hook up with his old schoolmates.

他想和老同学取得联系。

The footprints that the police are looking for are high heels.警察在找的脚印是高跟鞋的

look for寻找;寻求

We must look for somewhere to live.

我们必须找个地方住下。

We combed the city to look for our lost dog.

我们搜遍了全城寻找我们走失了的狗。

If "A" tries to pin this whole wilden thing on my mom--要是A想用威尔登的这些事威胁我妈

try to设法, 试图

They should try to keep prices from rising.

他们应该设法阻止价钱上涨。

Do not try to cover a mistake.

不要试图掩盖错误。

分享到
重点单词
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • capen. 岬,海角,披肩
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女