美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第17集第19期:坦诚面对自己
日期:2020-03-27 21:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay.

Why did you hold back?
你为什么不坦白
I guess I still wasn't being completely honest with myself.
可能因为我仍然没有坦诚面对自己
It's been..
这件事...
It's been confusing.
让人很困惑
It was pretty clear on the page.
故事中写的很明显
If he's the one you were writing about--
如果你写的是他...
I wasn't or..
不是 或者...
...Maybe I was. I don't know.
可能是 我也不知道
Writing those words..
写那些事...
Maybe it...gave me the chance to work it out.
或许给了我想明白的机会

坦诚面对自己.jpg


And have you?
你想明白了吗
I . so.
应该是的
How does it end?
结局是什么
I didn't know until right now.
我也是刚刚知道
Hey, Jordan, sorry, I haven't called you back.
乔丹 抱歉之前一直没有给你回电话
I've been in full wedding mode.
我一直在准备婚礼
Well, somebody else's.
当然 是别人的
But for ours, I think I picked a date.
但是我们的婚礼我选好日子了
How does May 17 sound to you?
五月十七如何

分享到