《美少女的谎言》第4季第16期:被警察被吓尿了
日期:2013-11-14 19:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

When was the last time your mom called you from New York?
上次你妈从纽约打电话来是什么时候
I don't know, the day before yesterday.
不记得了 前天吧
I haven't really been keeping track.
我没怎么持续注意
Have you checked your phone?
你查过你手机了吗
She called me from the hotel room, emily.
我妈是从酒店房间打来的 艾米丽
She has no cell.
她没有手机了
Who was that freaky woman at the funeral?
葬礼上那个很诡异的女人是谁
Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han.
哪个 好几个诡异的呢 汉娜
The one in black, with the veil,
全身黑色 遮着面纱
and she was just diving into that town car.
然后钻进加长轿车的那个
Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa?
说到诡异的人 梅丽莎哪儿去了
Spencer? What?
斯宾塞 怎么了
Where's your sister been?
你姐姐去哪儿了
D.C. She's interviewing for an internship
华盛顿 她去面试一个实习职位
With who, Satan? Wait a second.
跟谁一起 撒旦吗 等下
You think that Melissa was the woman in black?
你觉得梅丽莎就是全身黑的那个女人
Do you? I didn't really get a good look at her.
你觉得呢 我没怎么仔细看她
I was trying not to wet myself
我努力控制自己
When that new cop made a beeline over for us.
在那个警察径直向我们走来时别被吓尿
Well, he can beeline all he wants.
他可以径直走向任何人
We didn't do anything to wilden.
我们没对威尔登做什么
Except for throw his car in a lake
可我们把他的车推进湖里
and leave fingerprints all over it
车被A拖出来时
when "A" pulled it out.
上面还沾满了我们的指纹
Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries?
斯宾塞 你拿着我的薯条干嘛呢
I'm re-created the geography around the lodge
我在重造小屋旁边的地形
to see if it's even possible
看看从飞机里跳出来的人
that the person who jumped out of the plane
是否有可能
Could rescue you three from a burning building.
把你们仨从熊熊烈火中救出来
Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick.
等等 放下那跟芝士条
It's mine. - No, it's not.
这是我的 -不是
It's a plane.
这是架飞机

重点解释

I haven't really been keeping track.我没怎么持续注意

keep track通晓事态, 注意动向

We have to keep track of every cent we spend.

我们得记下我们花的每一分钱。

Please ask if you cannot keep track of what I'm telling you.

如果你们听不懂我所讲的话,请提问。

Speaking of freaks, where's Melissa?说到诡异的人,梅丽莎哪儿去了

speak of谈到; 论及

She didn't speak of her husband at all.

她完全没谈到她丈夫。

We've had no food to speak of today.

谈不上今天吃过东西了。

D.C. She's interviewing for an internship华盛顿,她去面试一个实习职位

interview for求职

A woman was being interviewed for a job.

一位女子正接受面试。

Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries?斯宾塞 ,你拿着我的薯条干嘛呢

do with处理

What will you do with these green crepe?

你用这些绿绉纱做什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • veiln. 面纱,掩饰物,修女 vt. 给 ... 戴面纱或面
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨