《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第7期:汉娜分手了
日期:2015-04-28 17:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

To where? To Ravenswood?
去哪 鸦林镇吗
Yeah, when's he coming back? He's not.
他什么时候回来 不会回来了
We broke up. Oh, my God.
我们分手了 天哪
Are you okay? Oh, yeah, no, I'm totally fine.
你没事吧 没事 一点事都没有
I just--you know, we just needed to move on, and...
我们得继续各自的生活
We decided to make a clean break.
所以决定快刀斩乱麻
You both decided this?
这是你们共同的决定
I don't know if I've read this one. Hanna.
我好像没看过这章 汉娜
"I used to go there when I was little,
我儿时常去那里
back then the bumblebee was bright,
当时大黄蜂愉快飞舞
neon yellow little fellow, now he's lost his light."
霓虹黄小伙伴 现在它失去了光芒
I don't know what she's talking about,
我不知道她在说什么
but rhymes okay.
不过还挺押韵的
Yeah. Yeah, it's, uh,
是啊
it's not bad. - Wait. Wait. Give me that.
还不错 -等下 让我看看
Wait. Ali's describing the Busy Bee Inn.
艾莉描写的是忙碌蜜蜂旅馆
I used to go there like a million years ago with my family.
我很久以前常跟家人去的
We'd go to that aquarium in Killingworth,
我们会去基林沃思的水族馆
and then we'd have dinner at the bed and breakfast.
然后在那里食宿
"Broke the latch and left it hanging,
把锁弄坏就放着不管
don't think the keep will mind,
屋主一定不会介意
no one there to make repairs, the perfect place to hide."
那里没人会去修理 完美的藏匿地点
It's the perfect hideaway-- an empty bed and breakfast,
完美的藏匿点 无人的食宿
she left the door unlocked, ready for her return.
门不上锁 等她回来

重点解释

Yeah, when's he coming back?他什么时候回来

come back回来

There is no telling when she will come back.

说不准她什么时候回来。

He came back in the late afternoon.

他在傍晚回来。

I just--you know, we just needed to move on, and...我们得继续各自的生活

move on继续前进

The soldiers shouldered their kit and moved on.

士兵们背起行装,继续前进。

We decided to make a clean break.所以决定快刀斩乱麻

a clean break果断砍断

I suggest we make a clean break.

提议我们干干净净分手吧。

He's made a clean break with the past.

他完全改变了过去的生活方式。

分享到