美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第12期:备用钥匙
日期:2018-12-07 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

The profiler fills in the blanks.
侧写师会填补空白的
They wanna figure out who he's become.
他们想搞清楚他现在变成什么样
First they have to know how and why.
首先就得知道方法和理由
Would you grab me some water, please?
可以给我倒杯水吗 谢谢
Sure.

You should probably get outta here for a little bit.
你也许该出去走走
These things are gonna have me knocked out for a while.
这些药会让我晕乎一段时间
No sense in you hanging around watch me drool in my sleep.
你没必要在这看着我边睡觉边流口水
Clear your head. There's a spare key.
清理一下思路 备用钥匙在那
I'll do some dishes first.
我先洗洗碗
Maybe put in a load of laundry.
可能再洗洗衣服
Really, I don't mind staying.
真的 我不介意留下来
Was this the first time you two kissed?
那是你们第一次亲亲吗
Yes.
是的
Wait.
等等
Sara doesn't know about the tracking chips, does she?
莎拉不知道跟踪芯片的存在吧
I didn't feel one on her neck
我觉得她脖子里没有
so I figured I shouldn't tell her.
所以我觉得没必要告诉她
Have you asked her yet to prom?
你邀请她去参加舞会了吗
I'm not really sure how to.
我真的不知道该怎么开口

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶