《美少女的谎言》第3季第154期:蓄谋已久
日期:2013-05-03 20:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I want you to see this.
我想让你看着我这么做
No. No!
不 不要
My friends know I'm here.
我的朋友们知道我在这儿
My mom knows. They'll find you.
我妈也知道 他们会找到你的
You underestimate me, Emily.
你低估我了 艾米丽
I have been planning this for months.
这一切我已经计划了数月
They think you're here with nate st. Germaine.
他们以为你和内特·圣日耳曼在这里
And he doesn't exist.
但他其实并不存在
Who are you? Really?
你到底是谁
Lyndon.
林顿
I'm Lyndon James.
我是林顿·詹姆斯
Lyndon, you don't have to do this.
林顿 你不是非要这样的
You can leave. You can walk away. I won't tell anybody.
你可以走 离开这儿 我不会跟任何人说的
I've waited as long as I could.
我已经等太久了
But I think Jenna saw me with Maya.
但詹娜应该看到我和玛雅在一起过
And now with her parents in town for the trial... time's up.
她现在和她父母去镇里参加庭审了 时间到了

重点解释

You can walk away. 你可以走

walk away:(使)走开

She gave a shrug and walked away.

她耸了耸肩就离开了。

常用短语:

walk away with轻易获胜

Smith walked away from all his competitors.

史密斯轻松地打败了所有的竞争者。

She walked away with two first prizes.

她轻而易举地赢了两项头等奖。

I've waited as long as I could.我已经等太久了

as long as:和 ... 一样长

You can keep my book as long as you like.

我的书你要借多久都随你的便。

常用短语:

a face as long as a fiddle阴郁的脸色

分享到
重点单词
  • shrugn. 耸肩 v. 耸肩
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试