《美少女的谎言》第3季第289期:艾莉森的死亡日记
日期:2013-09-16 18:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What is that?
这是什么
You were writing in it all during service.
你在礼拜的时候一直写
It's my diary.
我的日记
Since when do you keep a diary?
你从什么时候开始写日记啊
Since forever.
早就开始了
Let me see.Okay.
让我看看 好吧
No, you're gonna have to wait till after.
等那之后再给你看
Till after what?
什么之后
After I'm dead.
我死之后
Ew, don't be so gruesome!
不要这样吓我
I'm not being gruesome, I'm being mysterious.
不是吓你 我这是神秘
Forget it. I don't want to read your stupid diary, anyway.
算了 我也不想看你那无聊的日记
Yes, you do.
你想看的
I'm writing them for you."Them"?
我是为你才写这些日记的 "这些"
They're beyond scandalous.
除了八卦还有很多其他的东西
You're gonna need them
如果我死后你要查清楚真相
if you're gonna carry on after I'm gone.
你会用上这些日记的
Carry on with what?
查清楚什么真相
Fresh muffins at the bakery. Come on!
面包房刚出炉的松饼 走吧

重点解释

Since when do you keep a diary?你从什么时候开始写日记啊

keep a diary写日记

She is too lazy to keep a diary.

她懒得写日记。

I don't see why you should keep a diary at all.

我不明白你为何要记日记。

if you're gonna carry on after I'm gone.你会用上这些日记的

carry on从事,经营

After his death, his children will certainly carry on his career.

百年之后,他的孩子一定会继承他的事业。

In any event, we should carry on with our research.

无论如何,我们必须坚持研究。

相关短语:something to carry on with目前正做的事情,暂时使用的东西

The doctor told her to carry on with the treatment.

医生告诉她应该继续这种疗法。

All we need is enough money to carry on with our work.

我们所需要的是足够的钱来实施我们的工作。

I'm writing them for you."Them"?我是为你才写这些日记的 "这些"

write for为 ... 撰稿

He does not just write for fun; write is his bread and butter.

他写作并不只是为了乐趣,那是他的谋生方式。

He writes for the daily newspaper.

他为那家日报撰稿。

分享到
重点单词
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • diaryn. 日记,日记簿