《美少女的谎言》第4季第52期:人生充满激情
日期:2014-03-18 22:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

So, a decaf, non-fat iced mocha.
一杯低咖脱脂冰摩卡
That's pretty much a glass of chocolate milk, right?
这不就是杯巧克力奶吗
Yeah, pretty much,
对 差不多就是
but you feel more grown up when you order it.
但是点摩卡更有大人味儿嘛
Will you excuse me for a second?
我先失陪一下
Sure.
好啊
You have to go to Vienna with Zack.
你得和扎克去维也纳
What? Go with him.
什么 和他一起去
I am ordering you to follow your bliss.
我命令你去追求你的幸福
Are you trying to get rid of me?
你是想摆脱我吗
I'm trying to get you to go on an adventure.
我是想你为幸福放手一搏
Mom, Mike and I, we're gonna be just fine with dad.
妈 我和迈克会和爸会相处好的
Well, as long as he doesn't
只要他不再
try to make that vegetarian lasagna again.
做素食千层面
Aria, I think I know what you're trying to do.
艾瑞亚 我知道你想干什么
But you have to understand,
但是你要明白
I've thought about this a lot,
这个问题得好好考虑
and it just won't be easy for anybody.
毕竟对谁而言都不简单
Passion isn't supposed to be easy.
激情本身就不是简单的事
It's supposed to be passionate.
人生就该充满激情
I am not gonna sit here
我是不会坐在这
and discuss passion with my daughter.
和我女儿讨论激情的
Then don't discuss it,
那就不要讨论
and do not talk yourself out of something that you want
也不要叫自己放下想做的事情
and is something that you deserve.
毕竟那是你应得的
Mom, please do this.
妈 去吧
Please? I need the inspiration.
求你了 你得做我的榜样
It would certainly be something to tell the grandkids.
你肯定会给我孙子们讲这个故事
Absolutely.
那是肯定

重点解释

I am not gonna sit here and discuss passion with my daughter.我是不会坐在这和我女儿讨论激情的

discuss with商谈, 与 ... 讨论

I have something personal to discuss with you.

我有点私事和你商量。

They said they had an important matter to discuss with you.

他们说有要事与你相商。

It's supposed to be passionate.人生就该充满激情

supposed to应该

I'm supposed to get a raise.

我应该涨工资。

He is supposed to know the law.

他应该懂得法律。

Are you trying to get rid of me?你是想摆脱我吗

get rid of摆脱, 除去
We have an extractor fan in the kitchen to get rid of the smell of cooking.

我们的厨房里有台排气扇,用来消除油烟。

Let's get rid of this mouldy old furniture.

咱们把这件老掉牙的旧家具扔掉吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • inspirationn. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)
  • adventuren. 冒险,奇遇 vt. 冒险,尝试 vi. 大胆进行,
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • passionateadj. 热情的,易怒的,激情的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • blissn. 福佑,天赐的福
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • passionn. 激情,酷爱