《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第16期:被冷落的男朋友
日期:2014-12-01 09:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Hanna.
汉娜
You, uh, hate this, we can switch.
你要是不喜欢 我们可以换
I got lemonade, so...
我拿了柠檬水 所以
Um, actually can you hold that for one second?
你能再拿一会儿吗
I just--
我只是
I have to dance with-- Travis.
我下一支舞是和 特拉维斯
Yeah. one of Aria's...
对 艾瑞亚的
brother's friends from lacrosse.
弟弟在曲棍球队的朋友
It was a bet.
打了个赌
So, come on, Travis. Let's dance.
快点 特拉维斯 我们跳舞吧
Why'd you wait so long?
你为什么等了这么久
It's complicated.
原因很复杂
I know complicated.
我了解复杂
Look, my dad and Wilden-- there's bad blood between them.
听着 我爸爸和威尔登 关系不太好
My dad could've looked just as guilty as your mom looks now.
我爸现在基本上和你妈一样有嫌疑
That still doesn't get you off the hook.
这还远远不够
It was me and a dead body.
当时就我和一具尸体
Who's gonna believe me when I say I saw someone
我说我看见有人跑进树林
running through the woods?
谁会相信
Was that somebody a blonde?
是个金发女孩吗
It was very dark, but I think so.
虽然黑 但是我想是的
Where'd the cash come from?
钱是从哪来的
When I saw his body, I--
当我看见他的尸体
I panicked. I left my truck at the lake.
我慌了 我把我的车留在了湖边
Then it showed up later at the garage.
但是车后来却出现在了车库里
That envelope was on the seat,
信封就放在座位上
so whoever delivered that thought it would shut me up.
送来的人肯定以为这样一来我就会闭嘴
Well it did.
目的达到了

重点解释

That still doesn't get you off the hook.这还远远不够

get off从 ... 下来;离开

It is impossible for him to get off the contract.

他不可能解除契约对自己的束缚。

I can't get off the office treadmill.

我无法摆脱单调的坐班工作。

Who's gonna believe me when I say I saw someone running through the woods?我说我看见有人跑进树林谁会相信

run through跑着穿过

The Appalachians run through thirteen states.

阿巴拉契亚山脉穿经十三个州。

Then it showed up later at the garage.但是车后来却出现在了车库里

show up揭露;露面,出现

The dust on the shelf show up in the sunlight.

在阳光照射下能看见架子上有灰尘。

The cracks in the wall show up in the sunlight.

在太阳光照射下,墙上的裂纹就显露出来。

分享到
重点单词
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的