《美少女的谎言》第3季第295期:我们都没有疯
日期:2013-09-22 18:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You have all these bits and pieces.
所有的零零碎碎你都有了
You're trying to put together a jig-saw puzzle,
你想要像拼图似的把它们拼起来
But you've never seen the picture on the front of the box.
但你却不知道这副拼图是什么样子
You need me.
你需要我
Otherwise, you'll never really know anything for sure.
否则 你什么都搞不明白
Go away!
快滚
Before I start choking you again.
否则我还会掐死你
Mona, I've got nothing left to lose.
梦娜 我已经没有什么可以失去了
They already think that I'm crazy.
他们已经觉得我疯了
You're not crazy.
你没疯
You're as sane as I am.
你和我一样都神志正常
Your mom should have the contact info.
你妈妈应该有联系方式
I will call you as soon I get to the hotel.
我一到酒店就会给你打电话
Okay.
好的
Don't worry, mom. I'll be fine,
别担心 妈妈 我没事
We'll be okay, Mrs. Marin.
我们不会有事的 玛琳夫人
I love you. - I love you.
我爱你 -我也爱你
Geez, did you pack enough for three days?
天啊 你就打包了这么点儿东西
If I forgot something, I can always go back.
我要是落下了什么 还可以回去拿

重点解释

You have all these bits and pieces.所有的零零碎碎你都有了

bits and pieces零碎东西; 零星物品

Let me get my bits and pieces together.

让我把我的零碎东西收拾起来。

I always have a lot of bits and pieces in my coat pocket.

我的大衣口袋里总是装著零七八碎的东西。

Otherwise, you'll never really know anything for sure.否则,你什么都搞不明白

for sure确定; 肯定

No one knows for sure what happened to Bill.

没有人确切知道比尔出了什么事。

I think he lives there but I couldn't say for sure.

我想他是住在那里的,但我不敢肯定。

Geez, did you pack enough for three days?天啊,你就打包了这么点儿东西

enough for对 ... 足够的

None but the best is good enough for my child.

只有最好的才配得上我的孩子。

It is cold enough for us to go skating.

天气够冷的,可以滑冰了。

If I forgot something, I can always go back.我要是落下了什么,还可以回去拿

go back回去

I may be going back in the fall.

我可能在秋天回去。

分享到
重点单词
  • saneadj. 心智健全的,理智的
  • puzzlen. 谜,难题,迷惑 vt. 使困惑,使为难 vi. 迷