《美少女的谎言》第4季第57集:高三是最美好的时光
日期:2014-03-26 22:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段出自《美少女的谎言》第四季第四集

What if Hector realized
如果赫柯特发现
that Melissa's mask is missing?
梅丽莎的面具不见了怎么办
That guy has so many headss
那人有这么多面具
he'll never miss one.
少一个也发现不了的
I think I have to write that sentence down.
我得把这句记下来
It's my dad.
是我爸爸
He wants me to come straight home after school.
他让我放学之后立刻回家
Come on, they can't really think
不是吧 他们难道真的认为
that there's something wrong with your family.
你的家庭有矛盾吗
I don't know what they think.
我不知道他们是怎么想的
I lied about getting hurt, I lied about the pills...
在受伤和吃药的事情上我都说谎了
Little lies. That's the problem.
只是些小谎 这就是问题所在
A big lie gives you something to hang onto.
一个大谎迫使你撒另一个谎言来圆谎
The trouble starts when you shave the truth
而在你刚开始掩盖真相时问题就出现了
and it just gets all twisted up.
问题和谎言都交织在一起
All right, I gotta go.
好了 我得走了
Hey, how's Jake?
杰克怎么样
Jake's fine.
他挺好的
He was "Fine" the last time we asked.
上一次我们问你的时候他就"挺好的"
Well, he's still fine.
他依然挺好的
Is your mom really going to Austria
你妈妈真的要和那个烘焙师
with that muffin man?
一起去奥地利吗
I think so.
我觉得是
Austria's a long way from here.
奥地利离这里太远了
I'm counting on "A" not having a passport.
希望A没有护照
Hey, Spence. Figure out what you want to do about Melissa.
斯宾塞 好好想想怎么对付梅丽莎
Senior year's supposed to be the best year of your life.
高三学年应该是人生中最美妙的一年
Did you know that?
你知道吗
Yeah, if you survive it.
前提是你得顺利过完这一年

重点解释

I think I have to write that sentence down.我得把这句记下来

write down写下

You don't have to write down every little incident in your life.

你不必把生活中每一件事都记录下来。

Senior year's supposed to be the best year of your life.高三学年应该是人

生中最美妙的一年

be supposed to应该;认为必须

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐

The trouble starts when you shave the truth and it just gets all twisted up.而在你刚开始掩盖真相时问题就出现了问题和谎言都交织在一起

twist up把卷成螺旋形(扭弯)

He twisted up with a sudden stab of pain.

一阵突然的剧疼使他挺不起身来。

分享到
重点单词
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • twistedadj. 扭曲的 v. 扭动(twist的过去式)
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • twistv. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲 n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,拧
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • shaven. 修面,刮胡子 vt. 修面,剃,擦过,消减价格 v
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖