《美少女的谎言》第3季第14期:疑团重重
日期:2012-11-04 18:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Has anyone spoken to her since school started?
开学以来有人跟她说过话吗
No. I still think it's really shady
没人 第一天上课她就没来
that she didn't get back the first day of school.
我就觉得这事疑团重重
It's no shadier than Lucas strolling around
那也没卢卡斯周六清早4点
on Saturday at four in the morning.
晃来晃去更诡异
Well, maybe that's their witching hour.
没准那正是他们的下咒时间
Wait! So now we think they're definitely connected?
那就是说他们之间肯定有猫腻
Jenna and Lucas?
詹娜和卢卡斯
Em, you saw them talking back to
艾米 你看到他们在化妆舞会上
black swan person at the masquerade party.
跟黑天鹅那人说话了
Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her.
梦娜可能一直在外围为她效力
Hey, watch it.
小心点
Here you go, man. - That's okay, jenna, .
给你 -没事的 詹娜
Don't worry about it.- Is it just me,
没事 -是我看错了
or she is blinder than she was last year?
还是她比之前更瞎了
Hey. Still working on this?
还在捣鼓这个呀
Yeah, but I can fix it.
对 但我会修好的
The school should be paying you. - A lot.
学校该给你钱的 -那他们要穷了
What's up? You okay?
怎么啦 还好吧
Um, I do have to meet my mom after school.
我放学后要见我妈
She wants me to help pick out an outfit
她要我帮她挑件
for this bank thingie,
去银行上班穿的衣服
so can we do dinner tomorrow night instead?
我们可以明晚再一起吃饭吗
Yeah. Tomorrow night's fine.
好 明晚也行
Great. Well, see you later, sweetie.
真好 那一会儿见 亲爱的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

She wants me to help pick out an outfit for this bank thingie,她要我帮她挑件去银行上班穿的衣服。

pick out:挑出

My father helped me pick out a new book.

我父亲帮我选了一本新书。

Let me pick out some good ones for you.

让我来替你挑几个好的。

Hey. Still working on this?还在捣鼓这个呀

work on:忙于

He has put in over three years' work on this book.

为这本书,他努力工作了3年。

Derek, I can see you've done a lot of work on this.

德里克,看得出你费了不少心思在这上面。

she didn't get back the first day of school.第一天上课她就没来。

get back:回来,返回

I shall get back very late, so don't sit up for me.

今晚我要回来得很迟,所以你不必等我回来再睡觉了。

The tide is turning; we'd better get back.

涨潮了,咱们最好回去吧。

考考你:

她要我帮她挑件去银行上班穿的衣服。

梦娜可能一直在外围为她效力。

上期答案:

I can take the blame for all of this.

I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave.

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备