《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第8期:同病相怜的两人
日期:2015-02-14 22:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I was just asking about your uncle because...
我之所以问起你叔叔的事
I've been there.
因为我了解那种感觉
You crash into somebody's life like a cannonball,
突然闯入他人的生命
and there might be an explosion.
还可能产生非常大的影响
I've got an uncle, too,
我也有个叔叔
who turned out to be my father.
后来发现他其实是我爸爸
Are you living with him now? - No.
你现在跟他一起住吗 -不
You know, and if that is what you're expecting, don't.
这不是什么父子团聚的戏码
Okay, get the picket fence and the bedroom
什么篱笆小院 自己的房间
with your own door out of your head.
千万别有这种幻想
I'd settle for someone
没人把我笔记本电脑扔到浴缸
who wouldn't toss my laptop into a steaming bathtub.
我就满足了
Were you in it?
你当时在浴缸里吗
No. Not that she would've noticed.
没 不过她才不会在意
She's the kind who
她是那种
opens a bottle of vodka and throws away the cap.
一次喝一整瓶伏特加的酒鬼
Well, then this was a good call.
那或许离开她是正确的决定
Maybe things'll work out.
船到桥头自然直
At least you know where you're going.
起码你知道自己要去哪
Yeah. Back to Scranton.
回去斯克兰顿
Rather deal with the devil I know.
宁愿对付那些我了解的人

重点解释

I was just asking about your uncle because...我之所以问起你叔叔的事

ask about询问; 打听

He went to the station to ask about the trains.

他到火车站却了解火车情况。

He is a bit coy when ask about the source of his income.

问起他收入的来源,他就有些吞吞吐吐。

You crash into somebody's life like a cannonball,突然闯入他人的生命

crash into冲入(闯进;撞到)

Do not brake suddenly,the car behind may crash into you.

别突然刹车,后面的那辆车可能会撞着你车的。

I've got an uncle, too,who turned out to be my father.我也有个叔叔后来发现他其实是我爸爸

turn out to be结果是;原来是;证实是

Software may turn out to be a bigger hurdle.

软件可能成为更大的障碍。

They turn out to be differentiable at 0.

他们在0点也成为可微分的。

分享到
重点单词
  • explosionn. 爆炸,爆发,激增
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • sourcen. 发源地,来源,原始资料
  • braken. 闸,刹车,制动器 v. 刹车 n. 矮树林,
  • fencen. 栅栏,围墙,击剑术 n. 买卖赃物的人 v. 用篱
  • hurdlen. 栏干,障碍 [计算机] 障碍 vt. 跨越某物
  • coyadj. 腼腆的,怕羞的,羞怯的 vi. 态度娇羞
  • tossn. 投掷,震荡 v. 投掷,摇荡,辗转