美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第6期:庸医
日期:2019-03-01 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

After that..
从那之后...
the doctors gave me a new diagnosis.
医生给我安了一个新的诊断结果
Intermittent explosive disorder.
间歇狂暴症
Why is that funny?
有什么好笑的
'Cause it was an accurate diagnosis...
因为得这个病的
for that crazy bitch, Bethany.
是那个死贱人 宝芬妮
The next couple of years, they doped me up on tranqs
之后几年 他们给我开了大量的镇静剂
till I almost drowned in my own drool.
直到我几乎清醒不了
Literally.
真的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Wait. Now Ali's apologizing?
等等 艾莉居然在道歉
I mean, is she forgetting the hell that A put us through?
她是不是忘了A都对我们做了些什么
All of us, including her?
对我们所有人 也包括她
I think the quacks felt bad for almost killing me
我想那些庸医对差点把我弄死心有惭愧
so they let me out for a funeral.
所以他们让我参加了葬礼
Who died?
谁死了
Charles.
查尔斯
We buried him at Aunt Carol's.
我们把他葬在了卡罗尔姨妈家
And then mom finally accepted me as her daughter...
妈妈终于把我看作她的女儿了
and I thought I was gonna get to go home...
我以为我能回家了


分享到
重点单词
  • accurateadj. 准确的,精确的
  • intermittentadj. 间歇的,断断续续的
  • explosiveadj. 爆炸(性)的 n. 炸药
  • disordern. 杂乱,混乱 vt. 扰乱