美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季6集第1期:抢蛋糕
日期:2018-10-16 11:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, did we-- Oh, no, no, no.
我们... 没有 没有
I-I was just in the 'hood
我正好顺路过来
and I wanted to drop something off.
我就是来送点东西的
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
Yeah, sure. Come on.
当然 进来吧
What's that?
这是什么
My sponsor gave it to me. Years ago.
我的资助人好多年前给我的
Uh, the guy who wrote it, went through some heavy stuff.
这个作者经历了很多苦难
Alright, if you hate it,
如果你不喜欢的话
might put you to sleep.
可能读着读着就能睡着了
Have you..
你有没有...
What?
什么
Been sleeping, without help?
你能不借助任何东西好好睡觉吗
Um, no. Not really.
没 睡得不太好
Uh, but my friend is waiting for me in Philly.
但是我的朋友在费城等我
So.. - Oh, right, um..
我要走了 -好
Sorry. - There's one more thing.
抱歉 -还有一件事
This way you don't have to wrestle anyone
这样你就不必费劲地
to the ground for the last brownie.
和人抢最后一块巧克力蛋糕了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, sorry.
抱歉
What's wrong?
怎么了
My sister in London is texting me.
我在伦敦的姐姐发短信给我
My mother's enlisting allies in the War over Commencement.
我妈妈因毕业典礼之战而在召集同盟呢
You thinkin' of skippin' it?
你在考虑不去吗
No, it's-it's not about going, it's about speaking.
不 不是不去的问题 而是演讲的问题
My principal asked me to stand up in front entire school
校长叫我站在全校前面
and be the poster girl for trauma.
做个受过创伤的乖乖女

分享到
重点单词
  • postern. 海报,装饰画
  • sponsorn. 保证人,赞助者,发起者,主办者 vt. 发起,赞助
  • trauman. 精神创伤,外伤
  • commencementn. 开始,毕业典礼