《美少女的谎言》第3季第132期:睡醒会更加迷人
日期:2013-04-11 20:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. You're still sleeping?
你还在睡吗
Am I?
是吧
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Ah, give me a second.
让我再缓一缓
I'll be more charming when I'm awake.
我完全清醒的时候会更迷人
I was up late.
我昨晚睡得很晚
Really late. Why?
非常晚 为什么
When we got off the phone,
我们挂电话的时候
you said you were almost done with work.
你不是说工作都快做完了吗
Yeah, I got sidetracked.
我还做了别的事
I wrote an email... to Maggie.
我写了一封邮件 给麦琪的
I didn't send it. Why not?
我没有发出去 为什么
What if her life spiraled
要是当年我妈妈把她赶走
out of control after my mom sent her off?
使得她的生活彻底毁了 那该怎么办
Wait, two days ago you were assuring me
等下 两天前你还向我保证麦琪的事
that Maggie was ancient history, you had moved on.
已经时过境迁 你已经看开了
Why are you suddenly assuming the worst?
为什么你突然又往最坏处想呢
What happened?
发生什么事了
Hearing what my mother did to you at the museum
听你说我妈竟然在博物馆里那样对你
really threw me.
让我很震惊
Hey. You're not spending your birthday like this.
你不会就打算这样过生日吧
So just call her and see how she is.
给她打个电话看看她怎么样了
I can't.
我不能
It's not fair for me to crash into her life.
我这样闯进她的生活对她很不公平
I just wanna know if she's okay.
我只想知道她过的好不好

重点解释

What if her life spiraled out of control after my mom sent her off?要是当年我妈妈把她赶走使得她的生活彻底毁了,那该怎么办

out of control:失去控制

The children are out of control.

管不住这些孩子了。

The plane got out of control and crashed into the sea.

飞机失控,坠入大海。

sent off:命令退场

That hero was warmly sent off by a large crowd.

那位英雄受到一大群人的热烈欢送。

The oranges were boxed and sent off quickly.

橘子被装入箱中,然后很快便运走了

It's not fair for me to crash into her life.我这样闯进她的生活对她很不公平

crash into:冲入(闯进;撞到)

Do not brake suddenly, the car behind may crash into you.

别突然刹车,后面的那辆车可能会撞着你车的。

分享到
重点单词
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • braken. 闸,刹车,制动器 v. 刹车 n. 矮树林,
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨