《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第2期:闹剧将要揭晓
日期:2014-12-14 21:43

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mrs. Marin, I'm Sidney Barnes, the district attorney.
玛琳夫人 我是地检官西德尼·巴恩斯
I just wanted to tell you this myself.
我想亲自告诉你
We're dropping the charges against you.
我们撤销了对你的指控
You're free to go.
你可以走了
I'm thrilled for Hanna and her mom,
我真为汉娜和她妈妈高兴
but I'm worried for you.
但我很担心你
If "A" makes good on her threat--
如果A很会威胁人的话...
"A" is a terrorist. That's what she wants.
A就是个恐怖分子 她就想要那样做
To make us worry. And we can't give into her.
让我们担惊受怕 我们不能退缩
I'd feel better if we knew where Cece was.
如果我们知道茜茜在哪里就好了
'cause right now, it feels like she's everywhere.
不然我感觉她无处不在
Well, we know who to look out for now.
至少现在我们知道该防着谁了
We're so close to putting
佩奇 我有预感
and end to this game, Paige. I can feel it.
这场闹剧很快就要见分晓了
How about until we do,
大结局到来之前
you spend the nights at my house.
要不你就住我家吧
I'll know you're safe
我就可以知道你是否安好
and we'll get to be together.
我们可以一起面对
I need to know that you're okay.
我需要知道你是否安全
So, please just call Emily or Caleb.
所以 给艾米丽或者凯勒回个电话吧

重点解释

You're free to go.你可以走了

free to 自由;免费

You're free to travel where you will in the country.

在这个国家里,你想上哪儿去就可以上哪儿去。

At last, among friends, he was free to speak his mind.

他终於向自己人倾诉衷肠。

Well, we know who to look out for now.至少现在我们知道该防着谁了

look out 注意,留神

I'll look out for you at about four.

我4点钟左右找你。

FBI is on the look out for the agent these days.

这些天联邦调查局正在注意那个特工。

We're so close to putting and end to this game, Paige. I can feel it.我有预感这场闹剧很快就要见分晓了

close to接近于

David's house is quite close to the Global Theater.

大卫的家离环球剧院很近。

He held me close to him, murmuring endearments.

他抱紧了我,喃喃述说著爱意。

分享到