《美少女的谎言》第4季第5集 第5期:不同意老妈再婚
日期:2014-05-04 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I came to grab you for lunch,
我去找你吃午餐
but Hackett said you were leaving early.
哈克特说你提前下班了
Should I be worried? No.
出什么事了吗 没有
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack.
我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克
Oh, okay. Cool.
这样啊 好
So, how's the trip planning going?
旅行计划得怎么样了
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat
你们是不是打赌在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
before you're craving a patty melt?
你能吃多少炸肉排
Not exactly...
没有啦
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off.
其实我是去告诉他旅行取消了
What?
什么
Why? Did you guys get in a fight?
为什么 你们吵架了吗
No, no. Nothing like that.
没有 不是吵架
It's just, um...
只是
I just changed my mind.
我改变主意了
Hold it. Like two days ago
等等 两天前
you were modeling thermals and moon boots.
你还在收拾保暖衣裤和防寒靴
What happened?
发生什么事了
I...

I came to my senses.
我想清楚了
We can we talk about it later, okay?
我们晚点再聊 好吗
I gotta go.
我得走了
Mom.
妈妈
Mom, wait.
妈妈 等等
Did somebody...
是不是有人
say or do something that would make you change your mind?
对你说了或是做了什么才让你改变了想法
Actually, yes.
其实 是的
I had a long talk with your brother
我和你弟弟长谈了一次
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving.
他不想让我离开
What?
什么

重点解释

I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack.我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克

stop by偶然过访; 靠近; 访问

She signaled the car to stop by raising her hand.

她举手示意车停下。

She stopped by just to pass the time of day.

她来串门只是为了打发时间。

I just changed my mind.我改变主意了

change one's mind改变主意

He find it impossible to make her change her mind.

他发现使她改变主意是不可能的。

He was surely about to change his mind.

他一定会改变主意

and he's just not comfortable with me leaving.他不想让我离开

comfortable with对 ... 感到舒服

Do your feel comfortable with the plan?

你对这个计划满意吗?

I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation.

我已经坦然接受这个局面了。

分享到
重点单词
  • meltvi. 融化,熔化,消散 vt. 使融化,使熔化,使消散
  • cravingn. 渴望,热望 动词crave的现在分词
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的