《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第20期:只想一个人呆着
日期:2015-05-23 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Han.
汉娜
Hanna, wait up.
汉娜 等等
Could you just leave me alone, please?
你能让我一个人待着吗
Did you hear that?
你听见那声音了吗
Yeah. It was... probably just some wild animal or something.
也许只是野生动物或别的什么吧
"Just" some wild animal?
"只是"野生动物
Fine. You can stay.
好吧 你可以留下
We should get some blankets or something for when they come back.
我们应该找些毯子 等她们回来
Where does your uncle keep his linens?
你叔叔把这类东西放在哪了
What is going on? Nothing.
到底怎么了 没事
Are you afraid I'm gonna steal your uncle's light bulbs or something?
难道你担心我会偷你叔叔的灯泡吗
No. Right there.
不是 在这里
These aren't blankets, but they'll be fine.
这些不是毯子 不过也凑合
Hanna?!
汉娜
Emily!
艾米丽
I'm still not getting any service.
我还是没收到信号
Okay, it's freezing out here.
好吧 我快冷死了
Can we please go back?
我们能回去吗

重点解释

Could you just leave me alone, please?你能让我一个人待着吗

leave alone不管; 不理; 不干涉; 让单独呆着

She's asked to be left alone but the press keep pestering her.

她要求不要打扰她,但报界总是缠著她不放。

She was getting a bit dotty and could never be left alone.

她越来越见傻,决不可无人照看。

it's freezing out here.我快冷死了

freeze out冻死

Half the fruit crop froze out in the sudden cold.

一半的水果作物在突如其来的寒流中被冻死。

The poor bastard of a driver could freeze out there.

司机那个可怜虫该冻坏了。

分享到