《美少女的谎言》第4季第9集 第7期:强颜欢笑的母亲
日期:2014-10-06 23:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hanna?
汉娜
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
没事
I left you a few messages.
我给你留言了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
It's just with everything going on...
但家里这么多事...
Of course. I understand.
当然 我明白
I think about your mom all the time.
我一直在想你妈妈的事
I mean, I wish there was something I could do to help her.
真希望我能帮上忙
She acts like she can handle being in there.
她表面上好像能接受待在那里
But I know she's trying to put up a front to protect me.
但我知道她是为了保护我才强颜欢笑
She's a strong woman, Hanna. She'll get through this.
她很坚强 汉娜 她会挺过来的
Well, I don't know if I will.
但我不知道我行不行
They can leave her in there forever,
她可能要在牢里待一辈子
and it doesn't look like my dad's
我爸好像短时间内
gonna come up with a hundred grand anytime soon.
都凑不出十万块
What do you need that kind of money for?
你要这么多钱干什么
It's what she needs to post bail.
是她的保释金
Caleb's trying to sell his car,
凯勒想卖了他的车
but it's not gonna be nearly enough.
但这钱远远不够
You need to have faith things will work out.
你得坚定信念 一切都会好的
Okay?
好吗

重点解释

I think about your mom all the time.我一直在想你妈妈的事

think about考虑;回想

I'll think about it while I have a chew.

我吃饭时会想想看。

Even now when I think about it I feel pain in my heart.

就是现在想起来我心里都感到难受。

She acts like she can handle being in there.她表面上好像能接受待在那里

act like举止像

She was stupid in the extreme to act like that.

她那样做真是愚蠢极了。

It's small of him to act like that.

他那样做未免太小气了。

But I know she's trying to put up a front to protect me.但我知道她是为了保护我才强颜欢笑

put up举起;提高;张贴,公布

He put up a token show of obedience.

他装出一副顺从的样子。

分享到
重点单词
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • obediencen. 服从,顺从
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • protectvt. 保护,投保