《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第19期:幻想犯罪情节
日期:2014-09-21 20:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Tell me again.
再跟我说一遍
I saw him in town.
我在镇上看见他了
You saw who in town?
你在镇上看见谁了
Detective Wilden.
威尔顿警探
I followed him out to the lake,
我跟着他到湖边
and I saw his car there.
在那里看见了他的车
But they found his car in town.
但他们在镇上发现了他的车
I don't know anything about that,
这个我完全不知情
but I saw his car at the lake.
但我在湖边看见了他的车
Did you see anyone else there?
你在那里看见别人了吗
No.
没有
Wilden was...
威尔顿当时
angry.
很生气
He's gonna blame all of this on my mom. I know it.
他会把这一切怪在我妈妈头上 我知道
He's been after me and my mom.
他一直在骚扰我和我妈妈
Why? Because of what he did to Ali.
为什么 因为他对艾莉做的事
No one believes us. No one will help us.
没人相信我们 没人会帮我们
He wants to hurt my mom.
他想伤害我妈妈
Well, now it's his turn to be scared.
现在该轮到他害怕了
And I'm gonna make him stop.
我会让他停手
You did this.
这是你干的
I'll do worse if you don't leave us alone.
如果你还骚扰我们 我会做得更狠
You're in very big trouble, Hanna.
你麻烦大了 汉娜

重点解释

Because of what he did to Ali. 因为他对艾莉做的事

because of因为; 由于

She could only croak because of her heavy cold.

她因患重感冒只能用沙哑的声音说话。

The war was lost because of a shortage of munitions.

战争因军火不足而失败。

I'll do worse if you don't leave us alone.如果你还骚扰我们,我会做得更狠

leave alone不管; 不理; 不干涉; 让单独呆着

We don't allow you to leave alone.

我们不允许你独自离开。

Leave alone him, and he already become blind drunk.

不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥。

You're in very big trouble, Hanna.你麻烦大了

in trouble处于困境

We should help the friends in trouble.

我们应该帮助处于困境的朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • croakv. 嗄嗄叫,发牢骚,死 n. 嗄嗄声,哇哇声
  • munitionsn. 军火,弹药 名词munition的复数
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探