《美少女的谎言》第4季第8集 第5期:飞车失控党
日期:2014-08-29 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Emily, when I first got here, you and your friends
艾米丽 我刚来这里时你和你的朋友
were dodging some pretty serious threats.
在逃避一些很严重的威胁
And I know that Mona confessed to a lot of that,
我知道梦娜已经承认了大部分
but is there anybody else who still wants to hurt you?
但是还有谁想要伤害你们吗
Is history repeating itself?
历史又重演了吗
You guys took a long time to speak up,
你们过了好久才肯说
and if this is happening again --
要是又出这种事了...
It was an accident.
只是意外
Some speed freak lost control
某个飞车党失控了
and used my front porch as a bumper.
把我家前廊当成了缓冲器
Where is this college?
这所大学在哪里
Maryland.
马里兰州
She isn't answering my calls.
她不接电话
She's really ragged right now.
她现在精疲力竭
She thought her mom was gonna get bail. We all did.
她以为她妈妈能保释 我们都这么以为
I just don't like her being alone, you know?
我不喜欢她自己一个人
Well, she said that she's gonna call her dad.
她说会打给她爸爸的
Come on. That's not any better than being alone, if you ask me.
拜托 要我说这跟自己一个人没什么区别
Look, I'm gonna cut after English
我上完英语课就翘课去她家
and make sure she's not at home still hiding under my sheets. Okay?
确保她没有还躲在被窝里 好吗
How are the rest of you doing?
其他人怎么样
We're just dandy.
我们都很好

重点解释

And I know that Mona confessed to a lot of that,我知道梦娜已经承认了大部分

confess to承认; 坦白; 忏悔

I have to confess to a hatred of modern literature.

我得承认我不喜欢现代文学作品。

I confess to being proud of my son's success.

我自认以儿子的成功为荣。

You guys took a long time to speak up,你们过了好久才肯说

speak up大声讲, 毫无顾虑地说出

Can you speak up for truth and justice?

你能为真理和正义大声疾呼吗?

Speak up so that everybody can hear you.

讲得响些,让大家都能听见。

How are the rest of you doing?其他人怎么样

the rest of其余的

The slide cut off the valley from the rest of the world.

山崩切断了这个山谷与外界的联系。

Soon I dropped behind the rest of the class.

不久我就落在班上其他同志后面了。

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • hatredn. 憎恶,憎恨,怨恨
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • confessv. 承认,告白,忏悔