美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第6集第10期:疯狂的想法
日期:2018-10-24 07:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Ezra...told you, didn't he?
以斯拉跟你说了 对吧
Don't be mad at him, please.
求你别生他的气
No. I-it's okay.
没有 没关系
I'd rather you find out the story from him
我宁愿你是从他那里知道的
than me having to tell it again.
这样我就不用再说一遍了
Doesn't your dad live in Florida?
你爸爸不是住在佛罗里达吗
Yeah.
是的
All right, so you were more than just a little detour
好吧 我绕了不止一点路
but, um, I didn't want to do this over the phone.
但是 我不想在电话里说这件事
Thank you.
谢谢
What's goin' on?
什么事
I'm a supervisor now
我现在是辅导员了
and I have been asked to put together a team
需要组建一个活动小组
for an eight week project in Thailand.
完成一个在泰国进行八周的活动
And I have this crazy idea
我有个疯狂的想法
of reuniting our Caribbean crew.
想把我们加勒比小组重新召集起来
Is that crazy?
是不是有点疯狂
Uh, when does it start? - Mid-June.
什么时候开始 -七月中旬
So basically, you could just fly
所以基本上你只要穿着睡衣带着帽子
there in your cap and gown.
飞过去就好了
But I'd.. I would want you to change
当然你最好在活动的时候
before you pick up a power tool.
换一身衣服
You already made summer plans? - No.
你已经有了暑期计划了吗 -没
You-you think it's a bit far from home?
你...你觉得离家太远了吗
No.

You heard they have bugs down there
你听说过那边有

分享到