《美少女的谎言》第4季第69集:强大邪恶的力量
日期:2014-04-16 22:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There's a big difference between falling and being pushed.
自己掉落和被人推下 两者大不一样
I've seen the roof.
我看过顶棚了
You don't think she jumped, do you?
您也不认为她是自己跳下去的吧
Doctors can experience denial, too.
医生也会有自我疑虑
Did she have any trouble with any of the other patients?
她和其他病患有过矛盾吗
Who on the staff, aside from you, did she talk to?
除您以外 她还和其他员工交谈过吗
Did she have any visitors?
有没有人探望过她
She loved you, Toby.
她很爱你 托比
She hated being away from you.
她不喜欢和你分开
But there were forces... just too much for her.
但那股力量太强了
Forces. People?
力量 有人强迫她吗
Did she ever mention any names?
她有没有提到过谁
As I said,
我说过了
the air, it just got too heavy for her.
空气让她不堪负重
I mean, that's a real problem.
这个问题不可小觑
The air, it's just to heavy for them.
空气 让他们不堪负重
I'm studying that now.
我现在就在研究这个

重点解释

Did she have any trouble with any of the other patients?她和其他病患有过矛盾吗

have trouble with有麻烦(有困难)

I often have trouble with my teeth.

我常常牙痛。

You might have trouble with the food and water.

你可能会不适应那儿的饮食。

She hated being away from you.她不喜欢和你分开

away from远离, 从某地离开

The poor man ran away from his creditors.

这个穷人躲避他的债主。

Police weaned him away from drugs.

警察让他逐渐戒毒。

分享到