《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第16期:不想多呆一分钟
日期:2015-02-28 20:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I don't believe this.
难以置信
They must have taken out the spare
一定是之前我和梅丽莎出车祸时
when Melissia and I got into that accident.
他们已经把备胎换上了
Where's Caleb?
凯勒在哪
Uh, he's taking care of a friend.
他在照顾一个朋友
All right, well let's just figure out
好吧 想办法
what we have to do to get out of here,
离开这里吧
because I don't want to spend another minute in this town.
我不想在这镇子上多待一分钟了
Who is that?
是谁
Ezra?
以斯拉
I've been calling, but you didn't answer.
我一直在给你打电话 但你都不接
I was getting worried.
我很担心
Flat tire?
爆胎了吗
Yeah, and she doesn't have the spare.
是的 她还没有备胎
Well, it's late. Why don't I give you guys a ride home?
已经很晚了 我送你们回家吧
Sold.

Well, come on, Spencer. We'll just send someone
来吧 斯宾塞 我们明天再找人
for your car tomorrow, okay?
来拖车吧

重点解释

Uh, he's taking care of a friend.他在照顾一个朋友

take care of照顾; 照料

I'll take care of it.

我来办这件事。

He's old enough to take care of himself.

他大了,能照顾自己了。

All right, well let's just figure out快点想办法

figure out算出;想出;解决;理解

It didn't take the children long to figure out the correct answer.

孩子们没有花很多时间就算出了正确的答案。

I can't figure out why he is absent.

我弄不明白他为什么缺席。

I was getting worried.我很担心

get worried担心

After twenty minutes I started to get worried.

20 分钟过去了,我开始担心起来。

If you get worried just give me a call.

如果你担心的话只需要给我打个电话。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • spareadj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的 v. 抽出,饶
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,