《美少女的谎言》第3季第21期:这不是我的耳环
日期:2012-11-17 22:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Do you want to sit?
要坐下说吗
I'd...really rather not do this here, if that's okay.
我是不想在这说的 希望你不要介意
Well, here is where we are. Sit.
既然来了就说吧 坐下
Look, I-- I know that this is ancient history,
我知道这些已经是老黄历了
but I just needed to clarify something.
但是我需要澄清一件事
After I found out about you and my dad, I was really upset.
我发现你和我爸在一起后 真的很气愤
And I broke into his office--
我闯进了他的办公室
You don't have to recount all the gory details.
你不用历数你那光辉事迹的细节了
I spoke to your father this morning.
今早我和你父亲谈过了
I remember his threats on my voicemail like it was yesterday.
我还清楚地记得他在我语音信箱留下的威胁
Right. Well, I'm sorry.
好吧 很对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Maybe I'll hear that from your father tomorrow, too.
也许明天你爸也会这样跟我道歉
You're seeing him? We made lunch plans.
你们要见面吗 我们约好共进午餐
And I guess I have you to thank for that.
这还要多亏了你呢
Is there something else you want to say? Yeah.
你还有其它要说的吗 有
I didn't go to his office with the intention of stealing anything,
我去他的办公室不是想偷拿东西
I just took the earrings because-- Wait.
我拿了这对耳环 等一下
Go back. Earrings?
你刚才说什么 耳环吗
I don't have the other one,
我找不到另一只了
but as soon as I find it I'll make sure that you get it.
但一找到我就还给你
What made you think this belonged to me?
你为什么觉得这是我的
That's not my earring.
这不是我的耳环

重点解释

妙语佳句:

Look, I-- I know that this is ancient history,我知道这些已经是老黄历了。

ancient history:古代史

They had an affair once, but that's ancient history now.

他们曾经有过一段暧昧关系,但现在那已成为遥远的过去了。

She loved me once, but that's all ancient history now.

她曾经爱过我,但现在已成往事。

And I broke into his office--我闯进了他的办公室。

break into:闯入

Don't break into their conversation.

不要打断他们的谈话。

Maria tried hard to break into the movies.

玛丽亚努力试图进入电影界。

but as soon as I find it I'll make sure that you get it.但一找到我就还给你

as soon as:一 ... 就

I'll tell him as soon as I see him.

我一见他就告诉他。

She jumped to her feet as soon as she was sent for.

一听到有人叫,她立即站起。

考考你:

一找到我就还给你。

我闯进了他的办公室。

上期答案:

as long as she can't get anywhere near you
By the time we get there visiting hours will be over.

分享到
重点单词
  • clarifyvt. 澄清,阐明,使 ... 明晰
  • earringn. 耳环,耳饰
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • intentionn. 意图,意向,目的
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • recountvt. 详述,列举,重新计算 n. 重新计算
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话