《美少女的谎言》第3季第268期:斯宾塞的多嘴伤及无辜
日期:2013-08-27 18:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I told you I was warned,
我说了我被警告了
If I ratted out "T," "A" was gonna take one of my three.
如果我揭发了T A就会伤害你们
She's just trying to scare us.
她只是想吓唬我们
Well, it's working.
她做到了
You need to stop looking for Toby. Just let it go.
你别再找托比了 放弃吧
You're looking for Toby? Why?
你在找托比 为什么
It's not that I don't believe what you saw, okay?
我不是不信你所见
But he's my friend too, so I need to hear this from him.
但他也是我的朋友 我得亲耳听他说
Okay, I understand that, but I looked for him for weeks.
我理解 可我已经找了他好几周了
Trust me, he doesn't want to be found.
相信我 他不想被别人找到
Thank you.
谢谢
How long has she been standing there?
她在那儿多久了
Spencer, wait. What are you doing?
斯宾塞 等等 你要干什么
Hello. You're not planning on choking me again, are you?
你该不是打算再掐我一次吧
No. I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers.
不 我是来谢谢你送的花
The orchids are especially beautiful.
兰花特别漂亮
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我真不知道你在说什么
Might be time to visit your doctor friend again.
你该再去看看你的心理医生了
Listen to me, Mona. I'm not playing around.
听着 梦娜 我没开玩笑
Do not hurt my friends.
别伤害我的朋友
If you so much as touch one hair on their heads,
如果你敢动她们一根头发
I will make you very sorry.
我会让你悔不当初的
Am I clear?
懂了么

重点解释

If I ratted out "T," "A" was gonna take one of my three.如果我揭发了T,A就会伤害你们

rat out出卖

Why did he rat out on his friends?

他为什么背弃了朋友们呢?

I have no idea what you're talking about.我真不知道你在说什么

have no idea一点不知道; 听也没有听过

You have no idea how worried I was.

你想像不出来我有多么担心。

I have no idea why he resigned his post.

我不知道他为何辞去他的职务。

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到

At tea we talk about the day's event.

我们边吃茶点边聊当天的事情。

We can talk about this matter in private.

我们只能私下谈论这个话题。

I'm not playing around. 我没开玩笑

play around玩耍;胡闹; 轻率对待

The children were playing around in the backyard.

孩子们在後院玩耍。

Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby.

亲爱的,我不是花心的男人

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • resignedadj. 认命的,顺从的,听任的 动词resign的过去