《美少女的谎言》第4季第12集 第17期:为了你留下来
日期:2015-01-18 19:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You...

You can't just disappear like that.
你不能招呼都不打就走啊
Not anymore.
不能再那样了
Not after what happened last time.
尤其是昨晚发生了那样的事
When I worry about "A" getting a hold of you or--
我很担心A会抓到你
or hurting you, or worse,
或者伤害你 或者更糟
you know, I have a very real
我脑子里的画面
picture of what that looks like in my mind.
触目惊心的可怕 真实
I was in town, Spencer, okay? I was right here.
我就在镇上 斯宾塞 我就在这里
Well, not for me, you weren't.
但我不清楚你就在这
When I used to feel like the walls were closing in,
从前我只要感到压力很大
I'd take off.
我就会离开
But this time, I stayed.
但这次 我留了下来
For you.
是为了你
You were right.
你说得对
Last night...
昨晚
Trying to break in to Dr. Palmer's car...
想方设法撬开帕默医生的车
That's as close as I wanna get to "A".
是我最想抓到A的一次
I don't want you to stop looking.
我不是想让你停止调查
You deserve to know what happened to your mom.
你有权知道你妈妈出了什么事
I don't want "A"'s version of the truth.
我不要A口中的真相
It's not worth it.
太不值得

重点解释

you know, I have a very real picture of what that looks like in my mind.我脑子里的画面触目惊心的可怕

look like 看上去像;与…相似

The painting doesn't look like her. The face is too elongated.

这幅画不像她。她的脸被画得太长了。

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

in one's mind在 ... 的心里

Please let him alone; he is not in his right mind.

请不要打扰地,他精神不正常。

When I used to feel like the walls were closing in, I'd take off.从前我只要感到压力很大我就会离开

close in逼近; 迫近; 包围

The play was taken off because of severe criticism.

由于遭到严厉批评,该剧停演了。

The sound of rootsteps seemed to be closing in.

脚步声似乎正在逼近。

We got quite worried as winter closed in on us.

在严冬逼近时我们非常发愁。

take off匆匆离开

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • severeadj. 剧烈的,严重的,严峻的,严厉的,严格的