《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第20期:我们是最大的错误
日期:2015-04-14 21:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Somebody might say that we were the big mistake.
有人可能会说我们就是最大的错误
I don't buy that.
我不相信
I'm seeing someone.
我在跟其他人交往了
I know.
我知道
Mr. Hackett watches me like a prison guard.
哈克特先生像监视犯人一样监视着我
I've noticed.
我注意到了
And...I swear I would strangle Maggie
我发誓如果我有机会
if I ever got the chance.
我会掐死麦琪
It's--it's not just that things have changed.
不只是变化那么简单
They're all just inside out, and I...
一切都乱了套 我...
I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just--
每天醒来 我都得躺上一会儿 只为...
just trying to remember what's real.
只为记清楚什么是真实的
We could have this place.
我们可以到这里
That's real.
这里是真实的
For how long?
可以持续多久
I don't know.
我不知道
It could be our secret.
这是我们的秘密

重点解释

They're all just inside out, 一切都乱了套

inside out彻底地; 里朝外地

You've turned your jumper inside out.

你的套头毛衣里外穿反了。

The wind turned my umbrella inside out.

大风把我的伞吹得翻了过去。

I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just--每天醒来我都得躺上一会儿,只为...

wake up醒来;叫醒

I didn't wake up until I heard the alarm clock.

直到听到闹钟的铃声我才醒来。

She woke up in the middle of an exciting dream.

她从一场兴奋的梦境中醒来。

分享到