《美少女的谎言》第4季第64集:绝望的恋情
日期:2014-04-09 18:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Where is Toby going?
托比要去哪
Uh, he said it was about work.
他说是工作的事
You know what he's doing, don't you?
你知道他要干吗 是吧
Spencer, he's going out to find the lair.
斯宾塞 他要深入敌穴
He can't do something like that on his own.
不能一个人去做那种事
"A" Really knows how to hold a grudge.
A是个非常记仇的人
I think he'll be okay.
我觉得他不会有事
Sorry I'm late. Here's your tea.
抱歉我迟到了 你的茶
Thanks. Okay...
谢谢 好吧
So if you wanted a mask made, who would you ask?
如果你想做个面具 你会找谁
Somebody who worked at a costume shop.
在戏装店工作的人吗
Shana.
莎娜
You think that Shana's involved?
你觉得莎娜和这事有关吗
I want to see what happens
我倒想看看
when Melissa comes face-to-face with the mask.
梅丽莎亲眼见到面具的反应
Where would she go first? Would she go out to Hector's...
她会先去哪 她会出去找赫克特...
Or to shana's? Or somebody else.
还是莎娜呢 或者其他人
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
Are you ready for this?
你准备好做这件事了吗
I can't tonight.
今晚不行
No. Melissa isn't even home today.
不 梅丽莎今晚都不在家
I was thinking more tomorrow night.
我更想明晚行动
OK. I can do that.
好 我没问题
Okay. I'm seeing Jake later.
好的 我过会儿要见杰克
Notice how I have no reaction to that?
注意到我毫无反应了吗
I am completely neutral.
我保留意见
Come on, knock it off.
拜托 少来了
Look, after everything that you've been through,
你经历了那么多事后
You deserve something a little bit less...
你该有一段没那么...
...insane? Hopeless? Impossible?
疯狂 无望 毫无可能的
Complicated.
复杂的关系

重点解释

He can't do something like that on his own.不能一个人去做那种事

on one's own独自地; 独立地; 主动地

After graduation, he lives on his own.

毕业后他就独立生活了。

He helped us on his own initiative.

他主动帮助我们。

Are you ready for this?你准备好做这件事了吗

ready for准备从事

Your order is ready for delivery.

你订购的货物可随时交付。

The letter is ready for posting.

信已写好,可以寄走了

Come on, knock it off.拜托,少来了

knock off停止做某事; 减少

My health compels me to knock off work.

我的健康状况迫使我不得不停止工作。

It's after five; let's knock off.

已经五点多了; 下班吧

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • neutraladj. 中立的,中性的 n. 中立者,空挡的,素净色
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • lairn. 野兽的巢穴,躲藏处
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • initiativeadj. 创始的,初步的,自发的 n. 第一步,首创精神
  • maskn. 面具,面罩,伪装 v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮盖
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的