《美少女的谎言》第4季第13集 第9期:互留手机号码
日期:2015-02-16 21:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Total worth passing the graveyard,
没白穿过一片墓地啊
but I didn't know you could bring a band.
但我不知道你这人这么吵
Go ahead, find your girlfriend. I'll be okay.
去找你女友吧 我没事的
You know, I can walk you to your uncle's house.
我送你到你叔叔家吧
The driver said that it was down that street.
司机说就在那条街上
No, I can find it myself. You're late.
没关系 我自己找 你都迟到了
To tell you the truth, I'd rather face him alone.
老实说 我宁愿一个人面对他
How I'm used to doing things.
我习惯了
Yeah, well, You have my number, so...
好吧 你有我号码 所以...
You've got mine.
你也有我的号码
Let me know what happens.
有什么事要告诉我啊
Yeah. Promise.
会的 我保证
What was that? - Keeps evil spirits away.
这什么意思 -这可以驱邪
Never heard that one.
没听说过
I just made it up.
我瞎编的
See you 'round the bus stop.
巴士站见
Right.
是的

重点解释

How I'm used to doing things. 我习惯了

used to过去常常

Young ladies used to have lessons in deportment.

少女以前要上仪态课。

I used to look on him as a friend.

我以前把他看作是一位朋友。

I just made it up.我瞎编的

make up编造

The boy made up a story, it is not true.

这个故事不是真的,是那个男孩编造出来的。

Go ahead, find your girlfriend. 去找你女友吧

go ahead开始;前进

Go ahead and do what you like.

去吧,喜欢干什么就干什么

分享到