美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第8集第21期:多愁善感
日期:2018-12-18 08:03

(单词翻译:单击)

In my experience,
根据我的经验
murderers can be as sentimental as mothers.
谋杀犯有时候也会像母亲一样多愁善感
Personal items can help focus them on their victims
私人物品可以提醒他们时刻关注受害者
or commemorate what they've done.
或者是纪念他们曾经做过的事
This is harmless.
这又没什么害处
A baby rattle that you shook in your little, pink fist?
在你粉嫩的小手里摇晃着的婴儿玩具
To your brother, that is a piece of you.
对于你哥哥来说那就是你的一部分
As intimate as hair, teeth, skin.
就像头发 牙齿 皮肤一样
What will happen..
你们抓住他后...
...when you find him?
会怎么样
We'll bring him to justice.
我们会把他交给法庭
With lethal force if need be.
必要时候也许会当场击毙
You may not want this for your brother
你也许不希望你哥哥这样受苦
but it's necessary for the predator
但是对于一个伤害了六个女孩的罪犯
who put six girls through absolute hell.
这是他应受到的惩罚
I'll take officer Calderon's access card.
把卡尔德隆警官的门卡还给我吧
I don't think you'll find it useful anymore.
我觉得你用不上了

分享到
重点单词
  • rattlevi. 嘎嘎作响,喋喋不休 vt. 使激动,使作响,急促
  • lethaladj. 致命的,毁灭性的,有效的 n. 基因异常,致死
  • intimateadj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的 n. 密友 vt. 透
  • predatorn. 食肉动物,掠夺者
  • sentimentaladj. 感伤性的,感情脆弱的
  • harmlessadj. 无害的,无恶意的
  • commemoratevt. 纪念