《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第12期:烧光房子
日期:2014-06-20 22:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ashley. Ashley!
艾什莉 艾什莉
You trying to burn the house down?
你要把房子烧了吗
It's fine. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
No, you're not fine.
不 你并不好
What did Veronica say?
维罗妮卡说什么了
They don't know anything yet.
他们暂时还什么都不知道
What else?
还有什么事
Ash.
艾什
The fact that we haven't heard anything,
我们没听到任何消息
not about Hanna, not about the gun...
没有汉娜的消息 没有枪的消息
It's not a good sign.
这不是什么好征兆
Oh! Damn it!
该死
Just leave me alone, all right?
别管我好吗
Just leave me alone for two seconds.
让我自己待一会
Just, hold onto this.
放在这上面
Just tell me it was self-defense.
告诉我那是自卫行为
People could believe that.
人们会相信的
I could believe that.
我会相信的
Believe what you want, Tom.
随你相信什么 汤姆
I already told you what happened.
我已经告诉你发生了什么

重点解释

You trying to burn the house down?你要把房子烧了吗

burn down烧成平地; 烧毁; 烧光

Let's leave the fire to burn down.

让火自己慢慢熄掉。

They threatened to burn down our house.

他们威胁要烧毁我们的房子。

相关短语burn down烧起来;(使)发怒

He put some coals on the fire and made it burn up.

他给火添了些煤块,使水烧得更旺。

Just leave me alone, all right?别管我好吗

leave alone不管; 不理; 不干涉; 让单独呆着

Leave him alone, he is so drunk.

不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥。

He was too much an invalid to leave alone.

它病得太重,不能没人陪着。

分享到