美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第19期:罪有应得
日期:2019-03-16 15:44

(单词翻译:单击)

It sucks to kill someone.
杀人的感觉很不爽
Even when they deserve it.
就算她们是罪有应得
Are you talking about Wilden?
你是在说威尔登吗
He found out you were alive.
他发现你还活着
Wilden was never gonna let you come back and tell your story.
威尔登绝不会让你回来说清实情的
Who is that?
那是谁
You saw the body, right?
你看到尸体了吧
Tell me he can never hurt my sister again.
告诉我他不会再伤害我妹妹了
Wilden's dead.
威尔登已经死了
Sorry, Emily... but not really.
抱歉 艾米丽 但我也不是很抱歉
Oh, my God!
天呐
Shut it off!
快关掉
We all saw Sara when they brought her out of the Dollhouse.
我们都看到警察救莎拉出玩偶之家了
Are we supposed to think that that was an act?
她当时难道只是在做戏吗
Em, CeCe's messing with you.
艾米 茜茜在扰乱你的思路
She knows we're watching. She's still playing us.
她知道我们在看着 她还在玩我们
That's why Tanner is not here.
所以坦纳才没来

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • tannern. 制革工人