《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第8期:托比被发现曾是A
日期:2014-06-15 22:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《美少女的谎言》第四季

I knew that this would happen.
我就知道会出现这种情况
Now, instead of finding out from us,
现在好了 他们不是从我们这儿发现的
they found out from Mona.
而是从梦娜那儿
If we just tell them the truth,
如果我们告诉他们真相
I know that they'll understand.
我相信他们会理解的
If we tell them, it's over.
如果我们告诉他们 那就完了
I'll never know what happened to my mom.
我就永远都不会知道我妈妈出了什么事了
Why? Why would you say that?
为什么 为什么这么说
Toby.
托比
I went back to Radley.
我回到了拉德利
I talked to Eddie Lamb.
和爱迪·兰博说了说话
I asked him all about what Dr. Palmer said,
我仔细问了他 关于那个金发女孩
about the blonde girl. All of it.
帕默医生都说了些啥 全都问了
And what did he say? Did he mention ali? - No.
他怎么说 提到了艾莉吗 -没有
He knows something, but he's not gonna tell me.
他知道些事 但不想告诉我
Neither will my dad.
我爸爸也是
You spoke with your father about this?
你和你父亲聊过这件事吗
I tried to.
我试着说过
It didn't go well.
结果不怎么好
Look, I've run out of leads, Spence.
我没头绪了 斯宾塞
But "A" still knows something.
但是A还是知道些什么
"A" is the only chance I have of finding out
A是我唯一的机会
what really happened to my mom.
来找出我妈妈到底出了什么事

重点解释

Now, instead of finding out from us,现在好了,他们不是从我们这儿发现的

instead of代替;而不是 ...

Instead of pressing forward, they drew back.

他们不仅没有前进,反而后退了。

It maddens me that she was chosen instead of me.

选中她而未选中我,真把我气死了。

If we just tell them the truth,如果我们告诉他们真相

tell the truth说实话

I adjure you to tell the truth before this court.

我要求你对本庭说实话。

She cannot be relied on to tell the truth.

别指望她能说真话。

You spoke with your father about this?你和你父亲聊过这件事吗

speak with和 ... 谈话; 和 ... 商量

She rose from her seat to speak with us.

她从座位上站起身和我们谈话。

They wanted to speak with us for a few minutes.

他们想和我们谈一会儿话。

分享到
重点单词
  • lambn. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人 v. 产羊羔
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟