美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第10集第3期:继承小眼睛
日期:2019-02-26 08:03

(单词翻译:单击)

They can hear us. They just can't move.
他们能听见我们说的 只是不能动
You never visited me.
你从来没去看过我
Not even once.
一次都没有
Thank God neither of us inherited the bastard's beady eyes.
感谢上帝我们都没继承这混蛋的小眼睛
That's what CeCe did to me.
当时茜茜就是那么对我的
My brain kept telling me to scream
我脑子里一直有个声音告诉我要喊救命
but my-my body couldn't move.
但是我的... 我的身体却不听使唤
Jason and Mr. D.
杰森和迪劳伦提斯先生
are living a nightmare they can't wake up from.
也是在这样的噩梦里醒不了
Oh, my God, Jason.
我的天啊 杰森
I feel sorry for Jason,
我好心疼杰森
but I don't think I could ever feel bad for Mr. D.
但是我却并不觉得迪劳伦提斯先生可怜
- Same. - Same.
-我也是 -我也是
Mom came to visit me as often as she could.
妈妈经常去看我
Aunt Carol came a couple of times.
卡罗尔姨妈也去过几次
But... for the next seven years at Radley..
但是... 后来的七年...
I was almost completely alone.
只有我自己一个人在拉德里
That must have been awful.
那感觉一定很糟糕
You think?
你说呢

分享到
重点单词
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • bastardadj. 私生的,错误的,混蛋的 n. 私生子,混蛋