美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第12集第2期:曾经的目标
日期:2019-04-17 16:16

(单词翻译:单击)

Alison.
艾莉森
Her burns severely limit her ability to use her hands.
她严重烧伤 限制了她用手的能力
She couldn't have done this.
不可能是她干的
You're taking Sara off the suspect list.
你要把莎拉从嫌疑表上剔除吗
I don't understand.
我不明白
Charlotte's death was violent.
夏洛蒂死时遭到暴力袭击
There was a struggle.
现场有挣扎痕迹
You sure you wanna hear this?
你确定你想听吗
I need to know what happened to my sister.
我得知道我姐姐发生了什么
Her neck was broken by a blunt force trauma
她脖子遭钝器伤而弄折断
before she was thrown from the bell tower.
之后才被扔下钟楼
I'm sorry, Alison.
抱歉 艾莉森
We're looking at everyone, but particularly
我们在调查所有人 但主要是
the people Charlotte targeted.
夏洛蒂曾经的目标
Do you think your friends could have had anything
你觉得你朋友们和夏洛蒂的死
to do with Charlotte's death?
有什么关系吗
No, I don't.
我觉得没有
You sure about that?
你确定吗
That's great.
太好了
9:00 works.
九点可以
I'll see you in the morning. Thanks.
我们明早见 谢谢

分享到
重点单词
  • trauman. 精神创伤,外伤
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • bluntadj. 钝的,迟钝的,直率的 v. 使迟钝,变钝