《美少女的谎言》第4季第16集 第15期:星级待遇
日期:2015-06-15 13:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Somebody's getting the royal treatment.
有人要得到星级待遇了
Well, your mom will be home soon.
你妈妈快回来了
I wanted to do something special for her.
我想为她做些特别的事情
I would have just gone for jewelry instead of roasted duck.
要是我就会去买珠宝 而不是烤鸭
But that's just me.
但这只是我的想法
I'm hoping you'll join us.
希望你能加入我们
I think we all could use a nice family night together.
我觉得会是一个很好的家庭之夜
Toby told me about the settlement, dad.
托比告诉了我关于契约的事 爸爸
Yeah, it's a decent amount of money.
对的 那是很大一笔钱
It's not money that he's after.
他想要的不是钱
A couple of days ago
几天之前
he was ready to settle for a letter of apology.
他想要的是一封道歉信
Mushroom puff?
蘑菇泡芙 要吗
No, thanks. I try to stay away from fungus.
不用了 谢谢 我想远离真菌
It's not like you to back away from a case this quickly.
这么快就在案子上退缩 这不像你
I just did what's best for Toby's family.
我只是做了对托比家最好的决定
Did you?
是吗
Why don't you let me deal with my clients,
你就不能让我自己处理我的客户
and you worry just about yourself.
而你就管好你自己吗

重点解释

I would have just gone for jewelry instead of roasted duck.要是我就会去买珠宝 而不是烤鸭

instead of代替;而不是 ...

I made this cake specially, with brown sugar instead of white.

我特别地以红糖代替白糖做了这个蛋糕。

I gave him advice instead of money.

我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

Yeah, it's a decent amount of money.那是很大一笔钱

amount of money金额

By any yardstick, that's a large amount of money.

用任何标准衡量,那都是巨大的金额。

I try to stay away from fungus.我想远离真菌

stay away from离 ... 远点; 躲避 ...

Why did you stay away from school?

你为什么缺课?

Surly the most sensible thing would be to stay away from the case.

肯定地说,最合理的做法就是远离这个箱子。

分享到