《美少女的谎言》第3季第208期:自我防卫
日期:2013-06-27 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You know, the only thing worse than the break room coffee
世上比休息室里咖啡还糟糕的东西
are the break room bagels.
也只有休息室里的面包圈了
How's Emily feel about you working here?
你在这里工作 艾米丽有何感想
How should she feel?
她应该有何感想
I was hoping it would make her feel a little safer.
我想会让她感觉安全一点儿了吧
You know, when I was growing up here,
在我还小的时候
they could have put up a sign:
人们可以放个牌子在这里
"Welcome to Rosewood, where nothing happens."
"欢迎来到玫瑰镇 这里安然无事"
But in these past few years...
可是过去这些年...
Detective Wilden, if you're asking if we're considering moving--
威尔登警探 如果你问我们是否考虑搬家
I wouldn't blame you.
我不会责怪你
There are days when I wish I could leave too.
有时候我也希望能够一走了之
But no matter how far I went,
但是无论我走多远
I'd still be taking so many questions with me.
我脑中还会留有很多疑问
You know, you may not believe this,
你也许不会相信
but I know exactly what Emily's going through.
但我确确实实理解艾米丽的处境
I'm not following you.
我没听懂你的话
What happened out at that Lighthouse,
在灯塔岩发生的事情
it's not really something any young person can process.
真的不是哪一个年轻人能够轻易放下的
Even when it's self-defense.
即使当时是自我防卫
But uh...
但是...
It haunts you. Forever.
它萦绕在你心头 永远的

重点解释

But no matter how far I went,但是无论我走多远

no matter:无论; 不管

No matter how hard he may try, he will not succeed.

不管他怎么努力去干都不会成功的。

but I know exactly what Emily's going through.但我确确实实理解艾米丽的处境

go through:经历,遭受

The child is going through a difficult phase.

那孩子正经历困难的阶段。

You know, when I was growing up here,they could have put up a sign:在我还小的时候人们可以放个牌子在这里

grow up:长大; 成长

That little girl have grow up into a pretty woman.

小女孩已长成为一个漂亮的女人。

I wouldn't blame you.我不会责怪你

blame:责备;把 ... 归咎于

1.blame表示“责备”,不一定是责备的行为,可以是“在心理上责备某人”,而那个人却不知道你在

责备他;

2.表示“某人有过失”或“该受责备”时,常用to blame来表达,很少用被动格式to be blamed。

blame it on him表示blame him for it(因……责备某人),该结构比较少见。

She is certainly to blame.

她一定有过失。

分享到
重点单词
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探