《美少女的谎言》第4季第11集 第19集:红衣女孩出现
日期:2014-12-08 21:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You left before we could finish.
我们还没说完你就走了
I told you everything I knew.
我把知道的一切都告诉你了
This money is not gonna help my mom
这笔钱帮不了我妈
or you.
也帮不了你
You have to give it to the police.
你要把钱交给警察
Do not give me that.
不要把钱给我
I know how it feels to be blackmailed.
我知道被勒索的感受
Okay, you can't wish it away.
你不能希望它自动消失
You have to do something.
你必须得做点什么
I'm not selling out my own dad.
我不会出卖自己的父亲的
Travis, my mom still believes that
特拉维斯 我妈妈还坚信着
the truth will get her out of this.
事实会让她洗脱罪名
And you're holding that truth.
而你掌握着事实
Look, I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
But you wouldn't have come to me
但你愿意来找我
if you weren't ready to do the right thing.
就说明你准备好要做正确的事了
Hey, where the hell is Hanna?
汉娜去哪儿了
I don't know, but I think I saw "red coat."
我不知道 但我想我看到红外套女孩了
What? Wait, where? Was it Cece?
什么 在哪儿 是茜茜吗
I don't know. It was a flash, and then she disappeared.
我不知道 只是一闪而过 然后她就消失了
I looked up for a second right over there.
我当时就朝那上面看了一下
There she is.
她在那儿
重点解释

Okay, you can't wish it away.你不能希望它自动消失

wish away希望 ... 不再存在

These problems can not be wished away ,you know .

你要知道,这些问题并不是你希望它不存在它就不存在。

I'm not selling out my own dad.我不会出卖自己的父亲的

sell out背叛;出卖

We would rather die than sell out our comrades.

我们宁死也不出卖自己的同志。

He sold out to ambition and the desire for wealth.

他为财富而背叛了自己的抱负和志愿。

But you wouldn't have come to me if you weren't ready to do the right thing.但你愿意来找我就说明你准备好要做正确的事了

ready to准备, 快要

The shack seemed almost ready to collapse.

那小屋子好像是快要倒塌了。

I am ready to plump for the plan provided it works.

要是这个计划行得通,我准备大力支持它。

分享到
重点单词
  • ambitionn. 雄心,野心,抱负,精力 vt. 有 ... 野心,
  • collapsen. 崩溃,倒塌,暴跌 v. 倒塌,崩溃,瓦解,折叠