影视精讲《美少女的谎言》第21期:我的未婚妻
日期:2012-04-12 17:13

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, I am honored to get you two nights in a row.
很荣幸能连续两个晚上陪在你身边
You think Sean will be jealous?
肖恩不会吃醋吗
I haven't spoken to Sean since the party.
那次派对后我就没跟肖恩讲过话
Yeah, I was waiting for you to say something last night
嗯 我昨晚还在等你讲
about what happened between you two.
你们之间发生的事呢
Well, I was having too much fun.
我昨晚过得太开心了
I wonder if all this has a little less to do with Sean
我在想是不是这一切与肖恩并无多大关系
and more to do with something else.
而是有其他什么事
Something else?
什么其他事
How are you about what happened with Alison?
艾莉森出了这种事 你还好吗
I don't know. I mean, sometimes I just...
不知道 有时候 我就是
want to get away.
想躲得远远的
You know, be somewhere else for a while.
我是说 去其他地方待一阵子
Somewhere you can clear your head,
一个可以放松身心的地方
maybe get a new perspective on things?
也许能对一切有新的感悟
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean.
对 我就是这个意思
Hanna, there's a couple of matters that we have to discuss.
汉娜 我们有些事需要谈谈
Really? What matters?
是吗 什么事
Hey. Here you are. Hi.
嘿 你们来啦 嗨
Hanna, this is Isabel, my fiance.
汉娜 这是伊莎贝尔 我的未婚妻
Fiance?
未婚妻
I am so happy to meet you, Hanna.
很高兴见到你 汉娜
Um, and this is Isabel's daughter, Kate.
这是伊莎贝尔女儿 凯特
Kate, this is Hanna.
凯特 这是汉娜
Hanna.
你好
I, uh, thought it was time we all met.
我觉得大家是时候见面了

重点解释

in a row
1.连续,一连串
2.一个接一个地;连续不断地
3.排成一行
He threw three sixes in a row.
他一连掷出三个六点。
This the third sunday in a row that it's rained.
这是接连着的第三个星期挽下雨了。

wait for:
固定词组 ph.
1.等候
I would wait for their orders.
我会等待他们的命令。

do with:
1.与...相处;忍受
I can't do with his selfishness.
我忍受不了他的自私。
She is quite difficult to do with.
她很难相处。
2.处理;对待
What are we going to do with the problem?
我们将怎样来处理这个问题呢?
3.将就,以...凑合着用
4.想要;需要
I could do with a glass of beer.
我想要一杯啤酒。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,
  • perspectiven. 远景,看法,透视 adj. 透视的