《美少女的谎言》第4季第15集 第16期:老牛吃嫩草的故事
日期:2015-05-18 19:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry that took so long.
抱歉 打了这么久的电话
Oh. No, no problem at all.
完全没关系
Never leave home without one.
出门带本书准没错
Are you sure it's raindrop?
你确定有雨滴吗
Are you sure your uncle's cabin is this way?
你确定你叔叔的小屋是往这走吗
I'm sure.
我肯定
Anyone else lose cell service?
大家的手机都没信号了吗
There's a page missing... in the story about The Cradle Robber?
有一页不见了 关于"老牛吃嫩草"的故事
Do you think "A" took it? Maybe.
你觉得是A撕走了吗 也许吧
Were all the pages in the book
你从他公寓里拿走书时
when you took it from his apartment?
所有的书页都在吗
Uh, I-I don't know.
我不知道
You didn't notice that there was a whole page torn out?
你没留意到一整页纸被撕掉了吗
I've got other stuff on my mind, Spencer.
我还有别的事情啊 斯宾塞
Things that you don't want to talk about.
一些你不想说出来的事
No. No, not really. I'm entitled to my own privacy.
没错 我不想说 我有我的隐私权
Not when it affects us. Or Ali.
可这会影响到大家 还有艾莉
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Did you take the page out of this book? - No!
是你撕掉那页纸的吗 -不是
And it's not gonna bring us any closer to Alison,
而且那页纸不会有什么线索
everyone knowing who did what behind whose back.
大家都知道背后捣鬼的主谋

重点解释

You didn't notice that there was a whole page torn out?你没留意到一整页纸被撕掉了吗

tear out撕下;扯下

I didn't tear out the page. It just came away in my fingers.

我没有撕掉这页,它刚好在我手里脱落了。

She felt she could tear out great wisps of her hair.

她觉得她简直可以把头发一大把一大把地扯下来。

I've got other stuff on my mind, Spencer.我还有别的事情啊

on one's mind在某人心里; 压在心头

Memories of that terrible day are forever engraved on my mind.

那可怕的一天永远留在我的记忆中。

My deputy has resigned, so I've got a lot on my mind just now.

我的副手辞职了,所以现在有许多事要我操心。

Things that you don't want to talk about.一些你不想说出来的事

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到

I never talk about gossip.

我从不传播流言蜚语。

Please don't talk about it in front of the children.

请不要当著孩子们谈论那事。

分享到