《美少女的谎言》第3季第216期:A的帮凶
日期:2013-07-05 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

He was gone. Wilden read the notebook.
他走了 威尔登看过笔记本
He knows we're on to him
他知道我们盯上他了
What's happened? So...
这是怎么了 那么
What exactly brings you to my office?
你到底来我办公室干什么
Look, I know you're in a funk, okay?
我知道你沉浸在恐慌之中
I was the first one to hear about your break-up.
我是第一个知道你分手消息的人
And I didn't tell anyone until I knew you were ready.
要是你没准备好 我是不会告诉别人的
I'm on your side here. I know.
我就在你身边 我知道
Is this what you left in Ali's casket?
这是你放进艾莉棺材里那张吗
That and twenty-four other postcards.
和另外24张明信片一起放进去的
Someone put this in my mom's bag.
有人把这个放进我妈的包里
Aria thought it was bad
艾瑞亚觉得
getting those earrings back one at a time--
一下子收回那些耳环很糟糕
"A" Has twenty-five opportunities to set me up.
A可是有25次陷害我的机会
Set us up.
是陷害我们
Just because it's your memento
不能因为这些纪念品是你的
doesen't mean it can't be planted on any of us.
就不能用于陷害我们
"A" is threatening to kill me if I go after Wilden.
A威胁说 要是我再调查威尔登就杀了我
Does that mean he murdered Ali?
这是不是意味着艾莉是他杀的
Or that he's part of "A's" entourage?
或者证明他是A的帮凶
That is not what this message says.
那和这条信息说的事情无关
"La police" Are "Capable de murder."
"警察" "能杀人"
I took french, Spencer.
我上过法语课的 斯宾塞
For a semester.
就上了一个学期

重点解释

What exactly brings you to my office?你到底来我办公室干什么

bring to:把 ... 带到

English could bring you to a new world!

英语给你带来一个新的炫的空间!

I was the first one to hear about your break-up.我是第一个知道你分手消息的人

hear about:听说

I've just heard about his illness.

我刚听说他生病的事。

I was very sad indeed to hear about it.

我听到这件事,确实非常难过。

break up:分手,停止

They decided to break up the partnership.

他们决定终止合作关系。

Or that he's part of "A's" entourage?或者证明他是A的帮凶

part of:一部

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

常用短语:

play the part of 扮演 ... 角色

She is not fitted to play the part of Juliet.

她演朱丽叶不合适。

分享到
重点单词
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • arian. 抒情调,独唱曲