美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第15集第9期:很难信任别人
日期:2019-12-09 10:44

(单词翻译:单击)

My mom ran for the school board when I was eight.
我八岁时我妈竞选学校董事会
I've grown up with the idea that you can't trust
我成长的环境就告诉我不能完全
everyone with everything.
信任每个人 每件事
I'm guessing trust is hard for you
我想你和你朋友的经历
given what you and your friends went through.
让你很难信任别人
Yeah, I mean, yyeah, people know what we went through.
没错 人们知道我们的经历
That's inevitable.
路人皆知

很难信任别人.jpg


I wasn't out in the world for very long
我进入社会没过多久
before I realized that my entire sense of people was..
就发现我对人的看法已经...
...warped and I had to pound myself into a normal shape.
扭曲了 而我勉强自己成为常人
Cut clear a...
切除掉...
Had to cut off bad habits with a blowtorch.
必须用焊枪切除一些坏习惯
And I had to weld on new ones wherever they would fit.
然后在装上他们习惯的新习惯
There's nothing wrong with being an Iron Lady, Spencer.
做铁娘子没什么不好 斯宾塞
In fact, they're my favorite kind.
事实上 我很喜欢这种女性
Thank you. Umm, you know what
谢谢 我来付
Uhuh, I insist. Really.
我来我来
Uh, next one is on me then.
那下次我来
I will hold you to it.
我会一直记着的
I gotta run. Okay.
我先走了 好的
Thank you again. Bye.
再次感谢 再见
Thank you.
谢谢
Sara.
莎拉
Can I help you?
有什么事情吗
I didn't realize you worked here.
我不知道你在这里工作
I'm looking for Room 19. In the East Wing.
我在找19号教室 它在东侧
Across the courtyard on the left.
穿过中庭 在左手边
I knew you worked here.
我知道你在这里工作
I don't know why I lied.
我不知道我为什么要撒谎
My physical therapist connected me to a teacher.
我的理疗师帮我联系了一个老师
I'm supposed to give a talk on...living with a disability.
我要做一个演讲 关于残疾人如何生活
But.. But what?
但是 但是什么
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿

分享到