《美少女的谎言》第4季第7集 第16期:茜茜和威尔登的关系
日期:2014-08-16 23:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Okay, we're through his password.
我们通过了他的密码验证
Look at all those calls to the same number in New York.
这些都是打到纽约的同一个号码
And look at the last one.
看最后这个
That was right after we left the airfield.
正好是在我们离开机场之后打的
So you think that this is
所以你认为
where Cece Drake went when she left town?
茜茜·德雷克离开镇上后去了那里
I can get into it and see what I can find out.
我可以黑进去看看有什么发现
But why would she want to ruin Ashley Marin?
但她为什么想要毁了艾什莉·玛琳
Or hurt Hanna?
或者伤害汉娜
Or the rest of you, for that matter.
或伤害你们其他人 就这一点而言
Could she have helped Wilden set that fire?
她有没有帮助威尔登放那把火
Or was Wilden helping her?
还是威尔登在帮她
She said she was leaving town because she was afraid of Wilden.
她说她是因为害怕威尔登才离开的
So maybe the truth is that they set the fire,
所以真相可能是他们一起放的火
she killed Wilden.
她杀了威尔登
And this set-up is her covering her own tracks.
而这个圈套是她为了掩盖行踪
Can you think of a reason to believe she's not "A"?
你能想出一个她不是A的理由吗
Toby,
托比
Cece visited Mona when she was in Radley.
梦娜在拉德里的时候 茜茜去看过她
Can you give us a minute?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Yeah, just don't start making out or anything.
别开始亲热就行
Believe me, I missed him while you two were playing hardy boys,
你们俩在扮演勇敢男人的时候我就想他了
but now is not the time.
但现在不是时候

重点解释

I can get into it and see what I can find out.我可以黑进去看看有什么发现

find out发现;找出来;揭发

We shall find out the truth early or late.

我们迟早会查明事实真相。

Go and find out the truth to report back quickly.

立刻查明事实真相回来汇报。

She said she was leaving town because she was afraid of Wilden.她说她是因为害怕威尔登才离开的

afraid of害怕

Why is it that we should be afraid of him?

我们为什么要怕他呢?

Some children are afraid of the dark.

有些小孩怕黑。

Can you think of a reason to believe she's not "A"?你能想出一个她不是A的理由吗

think of想到;考虑;想象

I couldn't think of the name of that man anyhow.

我怎么也想不出那人的名字来了。

He would never think of letting his daughter marry a fellow like you.

他决不会想到让女儿嫁给像你这样的家伙。

分享到
重点单词
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • draken. 公鸭;蜉蝣类(等于drake fly)
  • coveringn. 覆盖物,遮避物 adj. 掩护的,掩盖的
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟