《美少女的谎言》第4季第6集 第7期:托比的隐藏
日期:2014-06-14 21:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mona may not be "A",
梦娜也许不是A
but she is definitely still a "B".
但她绝对是个B
Did you see that smirk on her face?
你刚看到了她那副神情了吗
I just can't believe that spencer
我只是不相信斯宾塞
wouldu see that keep that from us.
居然瞒着我们
You know there was a reason Toby did this.
你懂托比这么做的原因
I mean, there has to be.
我是说 肯定是有原因
Reason or not, I can't help thinking Hanna wouldn't be in this mess
原因无所谓 我在想如果当时房车
if we still had that RV.
没有丢 汉娜就不会有这么多麻烦事
What if Mona had something
如果梦娜有证据
that could prove that Hanna's mom was innocent?
能证明汉娜的妈妈是清白的
Proof that somebody else wanted Wilden dead.
能证明有其他的人想要威尔登的命
A video, a photo, anything.
视频 照片 什么都好
Hanna?
汉娜
My parents took my cell phone, so don't call it.
我父母把我手机拿走了 所以不要打
Okay.

Her parents took her phone.
她父母她把手机拿走了
Look, Hanna, we have to tell you something.
汉娜 我们有些事要告诉你
Well, can it wait? They could pick up any minute.
能不能稍等 他们随时可能打过来
Yeah, yeah, of course.
好的 没问题
You have to tell her to talk to her parents.
必须得说服她和父母聊聊
"A" is framing my mom,
A在陷害我妈妈
All right. She didn't kill Wilden,
她没有杀威尔登
She didn't put the gun in her overnight bag.
她没有把枪放到她过夜的包里
"A" Did. I walked right into the trap.
是A做的 我正中她下怀
All right, what Emily thinks--
艾米丽认为的是...
I know what Emily thinks,
我知道艾米丽的想法
but I can't say anything to them.
但我什么都不能说
Because "A" is threatening to take down my mom and my dad
因为A威胁我 如果我敢说一句
if I say one thing about my mom being framed.
我妈是被陷害的 她就要扳倒我父母
One word, one freaking letter,
要敢说一个词 一个字
My whole family's locked up.
我家所有人都会进监狱

重点解释

Because "A" is threatening to take down my mom and my dad if I say one thing about my mom being framed.因为A威胁我如果我敢说一句我妈是被陷害的她就要扳倒我父母

take down把 ... 搞垮

Peter thought he was a good wrestler,but I took him down.

彼得自以为是角力能手,但我挫了他的锐气。

My whole family's locked up.我家所有人都会进监狱

lock up监禁; 禁闭

Where's the fellow now, locked up?

那家伙现在在哪里,关进监狱了?

While (locked up) in prison, she wrote her first novel.

她在狱中写出了第一部小说。

I just can't believe that spencer wouldu see that keep that from us.我只是不相信斯宾塞居然瞒着我们

keep from阻止, 妨碍

I horse around quite a lot, just to keep from getting bored.

我胡闹了一阵儿,只是为了摆脱厌烦。

You are a brute to keep it from me.

你把这件事瞒着我,真可恶。

分享到
重点单词
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • smirkv. 假笑,得意地笑 n. 假笑,傻笑
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • framingn. 取景;[计]组帧;设计;框架 v. 制定;构造;装
  • trapn. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车 v. 设圈套,陷入