《美少女的谎言》第4季第4期:威尔登死亡的目击者
日期:2013-10-30 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yeah, whatever you need.
对 想要什么都行
All right, I'll be there.
好 我会过去的
See you tonight.
今晚见
Was that Caleb? Is he back?
是凯勒打来的吗 他回来了
No. It was Mona.
不 是梦娜
What exactly is it that she needs?
她究竟想要什么
She just wants to move the RV
在我们能把房车处理掉之前
until we can all get rid of it together.
她想把它挪到别处去
I'm driving her there.
我开车载她过去
I was thinking about last night,
我回想昨晚的事
and Mona put her gloves on before she touched Wilden's car.
梦娜碰威尔登的车前先戴上了手套
Meanwhile, our prints are all over it.
而我们的指纹却全留在上面了
She's like Hannibal Lector smart.
她就跟汉尼拔·莱克特一样聪明
She's been doing this for a long time.
她在这方面可是老手了
Who's to say that she's not still doing it?
谁敢保证她就此罢手了呢
You're right. But if I've learned from my mom,
你说得对 但我从我妈妈身上学到
it's keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
要亲近朋友 更要亲近敌人
So, you're going to be her new bff?
这么说你要变成她的新闺蜜了
If that's what it takes to get that chip.
如果这么做能拿到芯片
Hey, I thought you were at work.
我还以为你在上班呢
Nobody's getting anything done today.
今天谁都没心思工作
All anyone can think about is poor Wilden.
大家满脑子都是可怜的威尔登
Do they know who did it?
查出是谁干的了吗
No, but there are witnesses.
没 但找到目击者了
I'm not sure exactly what they saw, but...
我不知道他们看到了什么 但是...

重点解释

She just wants to move the RV until we can all get rid of it together.在我们能把房车处理掉之前她想把它挪到别处去

get rid of摆脱; 除去

How can you get rid of this oxide coating?

你们该怎样除去这些氧化皮?

Get rid of that meddlesome fool!

让那个爱管闲事的家伙走开。

You're right. But if I've learned from my mom,你说得对,但我从我妈妈身上学到

learn from向 ... 学习

His suggestion is that we shall learn from her.

他的建议是我们应当向她学习。

The young should learn from his heroism.

年青人应该学习他的的英雄事迹。

Hey, I thought you were at work.我还以为你在上班呢

at work在工作

I'm just trying to refrain from drowsing at work.

我只是试着别在工作时打瞌睡而已。

Do you have to wear a suit at work?

你们上班得穿西装吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • touchedadj. 受感动的 adj. 精神失常的
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • refrainn. 重复,叠句,副歌 v. 节制,避免,克制