《美少女的谎言》第3季第190期:害怕过这样的生活
日期:2013-06-09 23:17

(单词翻译:单击)

重点解释

Did your parents say it was okay?
你父母同意了吗
I told them I was sleeping downstairs on the couch.
我跟他们说我睡楼下的沙发
My dad's gonna call the auto club in the morning.
我爸明早就给汽车俱乐部打电话
Maybe by then, we'll have an excuse for why the tire was slashed.
也许到时候我们就能编一个轮胎被划开的理由了
I feel like this is all my fault.
这都怪我
I told you about "A."
我跟你讲了A的事情
It makes sense that you're worried all the time.
所以你这段时间才会这么担心的
Panicked.
这么紧张
Em, I don't blame you.
艾米 这不怪你
I just wonder how you can do it.
我只是想知道你怎么做到的
You chased somebody through the woods tonight.
刚才你在树林里追着一个人跑
You refuse to be scared, even after everything that's happened.
就算发生了这么多事情 你还是没被吓到
I still get scared.
我还是很害怕
Mostly, I get angry.
其实 我很生气
I don't deserve to live like this.
我不该过这样的生活
Neither do you.
你也不该
I'm sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 别这样
I feel safer with you here.
我在你身边才有安全感
Paige, I think that maybe you should see somebody.
佩奇 我觉得你应该找个人约会
Just promise me you'll at least think about it.
答应我你会考虑一下
Promise.
好的 我答应你
Okay. Get some sleep.
好的 来睡吧

重点解释

I told them I was sleeping downstairs on the couch.我跟他们说我睡楼下的沙发

on the couch:<美口>在沙发上

He straightened himself out on the couch.

他在卧榻上伸直身子。

It makes sense that you're worried all the time.所以你这段时间才会这么担心的

make sense:讲得通; 有意义

It makes sense for him to be angry with such a mess.

他面对这一堆烂摊子发火,是可以理解的。

It makes sense to buy the most up-to-date version.

买最新的版本是明智的。

You refuse to be scared, even after everything that's happened.就算发生了这么多事情,你还是没被吓到

refuse to:拒绝, 不能

I refuse to answer that question.

我不愿回答那个问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • tiren. 轮胎,金属圈 v. 使疲倦,厌烦
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得